Thread: 20 Minute Battlefront Video

Default 20 Minute Battlefront Video

http://www.xboxyde.com/news_1024_en.html

Man this game looks amazing. I can't wait for Sept 21st. 24 Players online!!

Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Oh yes, it will be here
    Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" width="468" height="60" name="xad" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

thanks TRIR!!!! i cant wait for this game, last night i watched a 2 hour special on the making of the original 3 starwars and it got me even more pumped for starwars!!!!

It looks damn cool!

Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Oh yes, it will be here
    Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" width="468" height="60" name="xad" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

I'm still on the fence with this game, although that video did impress me quite a bit. This could be a great alternative to the Halo games for LAN parties. How many players does this game support in split-screen?
    'The 'bliss' of ignorance is not happiness, but instead an absence of trouble. Happiness accompanies the complete exercise of an individuals' human capacity. Approximations of happiness accompany this to the degree that it's realized. The 'bliss' of ignorance is a poor approximation.'

Good Traders List: p.27, p.30, p.30, p.33, p.36, p.37
    Hidden Content
    Props to the art team at Hidden Content for the sig.

[/size]

Not sure cold but I do believe in the absence of human players bots can be implemented.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Oh yes, it will be here

gawd that video looked great!

Yes this game will be awsome. This looks like a game that will stay strong even thourgh halo 2s arrival.

bust a nut

eh... didnt look to bad. i never liked the star wars series games.

I still have yet to see a demonstration displaying the First Person Perspective in this game. Can anyone direct me to a clip, if possible? This feature has been confirmed to be included with the final release of the game, in several previews around the net.
    'The 'bliss' of ignorance is not happiness, but instead an absence of trouble. Happiness accompanies the complete exercise of an individuals' human capacity. Approximations of happiness accompany this to the degree that it's realized. The 'bliss' of ignorance is a poor approximation.'

Good Traders List: p.27, p.30, p.30, p.33, p.36, p.37
    Hidden Content
    Props to the art team at Hidden Content for the sig.

[/size]

I'm definitely down with this one.

wut up Sheeyt, Lonesome Court Silver Oak Dove Jester?

Canes!!! Whud up!

Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Oh yes, it will be here

That vid looked alright...nothing that'd make me wanna run out and buy the game . Maybe if somebody with some skill was playing and telling us what he was doing it woulda been better

If I wasn't on 56k I'd probably love it. Nice find anyway
    RIP Dave

Since I have played this I can tell you its mega fun. I played the Demo of the PS2 version from the Oct issue of OPM. It was such a nice find since I didnt expect it to be so good (sound, graphics, fun, size, # of vehicles). I really think this will be a great game, its based on the Battlefield 1942 engine I believe.
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

Starving College Student

Quote Originally Posted by Brevity
    Since I have played this I can tell you its mega fun. I played the Demo of the PS2 version from the Oct issue of OPM. It was such a nice find since I didnt expect it to be so good (sound, graphics, fun, size, # of vehicles). I really think this will be a great game, its based on the Battlefield 1942 engine I believe.
    nah, its just a blatant ripoff of the battlefield engine.

but uh....it looks great, but the problem is time and money.
    Official Turtle of XBA

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

~Snow & SurfBoardin ownz~

can't wait for this game. now i want it even more, looks like it will be a fun team based game

Time is the only issue for me too Koopa, I mean we (all XB XBL ppl will only be playing this game for like a month and a half or less and thats it) so is it still worth it?
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

I'm more excited for this game then I am Fable. I loved seeing the Tie Fighter flying around.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Oh yes, it will be here

this game looks like it would be real fun if you can get into a good server with people who play as a team and all.

its not necessarily based on the battlefrield engine, more or less the concept of vehicles in FPSs, I dont Battlefront uses EA's gaphics engine.

Thread Information