Thread: Just Bought Genma Onimusha!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up Just Bought Genma Onimusha!

Yo my fellow addicts, it's your hero Ninja Jubei!

Just had to pass the word on something I dont think or want my addict comrades to miss out on. That being the just released Xbox version of Capcom's 2 million selling Onimusha (titled Genma Onimusha on da box) action/adventure/horror game.

Check it out, when I went to this EB the cashier which is also the assistant manager asked me if I own the PoS2 version cause if I do dont bother! My reply to him was " no I dont own a PS2, im anti- Sony, so just give me the d@mn game yo! "!
    I mean come on, he's trying to hurt this games sales for comments like that! I told him I am no casual gamer, and I do my research. And also told him this in not just a freakin PS2 port yo!
    This game has enough enhancements for any fan who has the original to purchase this version.
    But im not saying I would recommend doing that myself.

Anyways, last night I put in a good 30 minutes into this title (got to get up early for work ya know ) and I was stunned from the opening movie CG!! It was soooo beautiful. You guys just got to see it. I game play and controls are pretty much the same a Resident Evil, as well as the pre-rendered areas.
    The voice overs are top notch as well, though their mouths dont move accordingly . But what game does!?

I recommend this game to any fan of the action/horror gerne. It's not really adventure being that it's somewhat straight forward.
    But this game will get you,.. well... addicted like da addict forums!
    anybody else get this game yet? Let da non believers know da deal!
    Last edited by Ninja Scroll; 02-01-2002 at 04:51 PM.

Thread Information