Thread: Best multi player games for X-box?

Default Best multi player games for X-box?

I have 3 extra controllers but only have NHL Hitz and Halo to use them with right now. Anyone know of any really kick ass multi-player games out for X-Box now, or of any coming out in the near future? If there are none out now, someone let me know if there are any near future releases expected. I can wait because I would rather not spend 50 bucks on just an okay multi player game.

Default hmmm

hey
    for multiplayer....i would have to say Fusion Frenzy...
    lots of fun with 3 friends...lots of games to choose from
    lata
    OFFICAL XBA CANADIAN , EH?Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Claymore61
    are mecs adminsters who monitor chat?

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Dave...this is what I have been doing:

I have been playing Halo on-line with Gamespy. If you haven't done this yet, you absolutely NEED to! This is what you can do: You can have up to four players on your XBox and still go on-line...find other people to play against..and you and your buddies can play Team Slayer or Capture the Flag or something against other people that are on the other team. Dude, it is so amazing!

I have 10 games now and nine of them are shelved because my buddies and I have been having a blast! There are usually anywhere between 300 - 500 XBoxes on-line...all of which have anywhere between 1-4 players on their XBoxes...it's carnage, man! So, get your ass on-line if you haven't already...if you haven't, you are missing out of the best multi-gaming experience that is already available!

Man maximus yor so lucky. by **** broadband is ****ed up so im resorted to using **** 56k

oh well could be worse. I coulda wasted my money on a ps2 instead of an xbox. lol
    THEY SAY ITS AN ADDICTION BUT I SAY ITS THE "WAY OF LIFE"
    Hidden Content
    xboxaddict.com for life

Yeah once again Maximus hit on the nose, Go online with Halo at GameSpy. But if you can't, I played NBA Inside Drive multiplayer this weekend, it was the best. That is if you like B-Ball. Other than sports and Halo or TH2 online. I don't know of any more great multiplayer games right now. Blood wake, Cel Damage are very weak representative of multiplayer but may fill in a void til March.
    Phiresun
    Hidden Content that are desireable must take effort to achieve."

Originally posted by Infinite
    Man maximus yor so lucky. by **** broadband is ****ed up so im resorted to using **** 56k

oh well could be worse. I coulda wasted my money on a ps2 instead of an xbox. lol
    But it could of been worse, you could of bought some more photo editing programs instead of an xbox..
    Hidden Content
    i waited for you
    i died inside my own head
    and i'd die again for you

i'm faded and tired
    completely uninspired
    and i'd die again for you

so kill me with the love that you won't give to me
    and pack the wound with salt i want to feel it bleed

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by Infinite

Dude, get it fixed, man! Just call the toll free Customer Service number and get it repaired or something. You are seriously missing out, man!

Thread Information