Thread: xbox magazine

"shut the f**k up donnie" TheWheelMan's Avatar

Question xbox magazine

can anyone tell me what the hidden demo is on the holiday issue of offcial xbox magazine and how to go about unlocking it???
    My Games - Grand theft auto: San Andreas, Thief: Deadly Shadows, The Punisher, Mercenaries, Jade Empire, Splinter cell: Pandora Tomorrow, Splinter cell: Chaos Theory, Operation Flashpoint: Elite, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Psi Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy, Phantom Crash, Shenmue 2, Beyond Good and Evil, Far Cry Instincts, Breakdown, The Warriors, Chronicles of Ridd.ick: Escape from Butcher Bay, Tenchu: Return from darkness, Jaws Unleashed, Driver: Parellel Lines, Gladius, Just Cause, Indigo Prophecy, Flatout 2, Oddworld: Strangers Wrath, Urban Chaos: Riot Response, Men of Valor, Advent Rising, Otogi: Myth of demons

i didnt know there was one.....

it says it right on the disk i just wanna know how to get it
    My Games - Grand theft auto: San Andreas, Thief: Deadly Shadows, The Punisher, Mercenaries, Jade Empire, Splinter cell: Pandora Tomorrow, Splinter cell: Chaos Theory, Operation Flashpoint: Elite, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Psi Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy, Phantom Crash, Shenmue 2, Beyond Good and Evil, Far Cry Instincts, Breakdown, The Warriors, Chronicles of Ridd.ick: Escape from Butcher Bay, Tenchu: Return from darkness, Jaws Unleashed, Driver: Parellel Lines, Gladius, Just Cause, Indigo Prophecy, Flatout 2, Oddworld: Strangers Wrath, Urban Chaos: Riot Response, Men of Valor, Advent Rising, Otogi: Myth of demons

The 'A' is for 'go bAlls' thrAsher's Avatar

Me too. And how 'bout that Mercenaries demo?

Hidden Content

@~~'~~DZ~~'~~@

I like it. The pyshics could have been better (i just love ragdoll now) but it looks cool. I hope it has some stealth to it.

This is MY HOME

your not listening to what im asking does anyone know what the hidden demo is on the holiday 04 issue and how to obtain it???

No clue, good question though.

lol ya nevermind i unlocked it earlier today it was a demo of metal wolf chaos

Dbrizzle

Quote Originally Posted by TheWheelMan
    lol ya nevermind i unlocked it earlier today it was a demo of metal wolf chaos
    How did you unlock it??

you have to push random buttons until you unlock it you hold down the left trigger and when you hit the right button it starts rumbling then gets stronger the more you have ill post it later...

Who has the time to do all of that? How long does it take you to figure it out?

This is MY HOME

To Hell with Having Fun Darkside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by t_howell
    Who has the time to do all of that? How long does it take you to figure it out?

for me it usually takes about an hour, if you put some method into it, it gets done fast. instead of pushing random buttons, write them down.
    Last edited by Darkside; 01-03-2005 at 03:13 PM.
    The media needs another blackout.

thats what i did it took me maybe 10-20min

the code is in hear if anyone still needs it http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64164

Thread Information