Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: X-Box sucks

Banned

Default X-Box sucks

This is just my opinion
    -Box's games have never had alot of diversity almost every exclusive X-Box game is racing or shooting
    Halo was the only original and ausome thing on X-Box and for years X-box fans have been using Halo as a bullet proof defense for Halo but recently the excuse has been wearing thin
    so now we have Halo 2 the long awaited sequal to renforce X-Boxes image
    unfortunatly this game was extremly half baked and royally sucked
    most weapons are less powerful the storyline is messed up, you must play as an elite and the ending
    the ending was the gayest thing ive ever seen in fact it wasnt an ending becuse well beat the game and youll see
    if you plan to conter this please come up with some facts and not moronic gropns of how gamecube is for kids or whatever you have to say about PS2 some quality systems
    thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by SariasBoyfriend
    This is just my opinion
    -Box's games have never had alot of diversity almost every exclusive X-Box game is racing or shooting
    Halo was the only original and ausome thing on X-Box and for years X-box fans have been using Halo as a bullet proof defense for Halo but recently the excuse has been wearing thin
    most weapons are less powerful the storyline is messed up, you must play as an elite and the ending
    the ending was the gayest thing ive ever seen in fact it wasnt an ending becuse well beat the game and youll see
    if you plan to conter this please come up with some facts and not moronic gropns of how gamecube is for kids or whatever you have to say about PS2 some quality systems
    thankyou
    You are entitled to your opinion no matter how dumb it is. This is a XBOX fansite not a site to bash the XBOX.
    Move along now lil buddy.

fun while it lasted

*takes deep breath*

why are you here?

Banned

my opinion isnt wrong at all and im not you lil buddy
    if it is wrong back it up
    oh and i came cause my friend asked me to post on his thread

How is it your friends thread if you made it? It's your thread. Already trying to pass the blame...
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

fun while it lasted

wtf? okay you back up that ps2 and gamecube are better, since you feel like you need to come on an xbox fansite, and make a thread called xbox sucks

my opinion isnt wrong at all and im not you lil buddy
    if it is wrong back it up
    oh and i came cause my friend asked me to post on his thread
    I didnt call it wrong. Opinions cant be wrong.

Dbrizzle

Quote Originally Posted by natedogmiller
    wtf? okay you back up that ps2 and gamecube are better, since you feel like you need to come on an xbox fansite, and make a thread called xbox sucks
    Yeah, I wonder why you come to a site dedicated to how beautiful the box is and you make a thread on how it sucks. Go to a PS2 or GC site for that. None the less lets hear your reasoning on why PS2 or GC is better.

Well I suppose that as totten has said, you are able to post what you think about the xbox...I don't understand how making almost all weapons equal in a game so people can't whore them as easily is a bad thing....*cough*PISTOL*cough*....now did I come to bash ur PS2 or gamcube? no ofcourse not since I have owned both systems and while I still own gamecube (especially for Super Smash Brothers) and PS2 for GTA although I gave mine away to my brother...I ask you why you come to a place like xbox addict and flame our system? this would be more appropriate on a ps2/gc/pc forum because I for one believe that in doing so here you are an *******
    Thanks....
    Last edited by BuLLsEyEWTF; 01-13-2005 at 08:06 PM.
    Vote for me as Most Graphically Creative member!
    Hidden Content

around from time to time CMX Jedi's Avatar

whatever floats your boat

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MerimacHamwich
    How is it your friends thread if you made it? It's your thread. Already trying to pass the blame...
    wow your stupid
    i posted on another thread that my friend made and then make this one
    do you understand?

Renegade of funk

Hmm.. I smell trouble coming.

I think for a first time entrant in to the console wars, Microsoft has done well for it's self. Theres no way for MS to take the top tier of Sony simply because Sony has been running the console business for such a long time. However, MS has nudged out Nintendo, the grand daddy of the console makers.
    To me, it's not a sprint to the finish line of total end users. It's like a marathon trying to put up the best performance as the underdog.

To me, MS's strongest point is Xbox Live. The online services we have does put Sony's to shame, in my opinion. And that's a key goal towards the future of the consoles.
    So, company A has been the business and standard for years, what can we do to compete? By introducing something much better and has open ended opportunities, and that's the online part.

By the way, your example of Halo 2 is rather weak. It's your opinion of that game and your using it as ammunition as why the Xbox sucks. One specific game doesn't account for the entire console, and just because you didn't like certain things about it, doesn't make it the overall picture of what the Xbox is all about.
    Any number of people can pick whatever game on the PS2 and say.. well game A sucks, therefore the PS2 sucks.

Dbrizzle

I found out why he made this thread. He was in teh Gamecube sucks thread and he felt since he disagreed w/ that he was inclined to make a X-Box sucks thread. Go check out the last page of the Gamecube Sucks thread and see for yourself.
    Last edited by m4oH; 01-13-2005 at 08:13 PM.

This is just my opinion
    And? Almost every exclusive PS2 game is an RPG or platformer. Almost every GC game is a platformer of one kind or another. Almost every PC exclusive game is an FPS or RTS.

Says who? There are over 6 million Halo 2 owners that disagree.

Your opinion, but your opinion means nothing here.

thankyou
    If you want to make an argument YOU come up with facts and not moronic opinions.
    Last edited by Spartan-XBA; 01-13-2005 at 11:53 PM.

Dbrizzle

wow your stupid
    do you understand?
    STFU. You didnt clarify that the first time, dont call Hamwich stupid.

Renegade of funk

wow your stupid
    do you understand?

If you wish to stay here to spread the joy of PS2, whatever and that's fine. Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

But don't you ever flame a member like that. We will not tolerate that here.
    That's your first and final warning.
    I will not tolerate someone brand new to the site to just call out someone who is a veteran member for this forum in the way you just did.

You've got a brain, use it. Make your opinions intelligently Do not flame my members.
    Ever.

Is there not an "I'm an *******, just posting to piss people off board" we can move this post 2?
    Vote for me as Most Graphically Creative member!
    Hidden Content

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by m4oH
    I found out why she made this thread. SHe was in teh Gamecube sucks thread and she felt since she disagreed w/ that she was inclined to make a X-Box sucks thread. Go check out the last page of the Gamecube Sucks thread and see for yourself.
    hey stupid why would i be a she if im sariasBOYFRIEND
    and the Gamecubesucks thread is the thread my friend made i made this thread becuse i was bored i wasnt discrased at all there was nothing to be disaced about becuse there were no real facts about gamecube just stupid rants
    but dont take it personalaly

Renegade of funk

Quote Originally Posted by BuLLsEyEWTF
    Is there not an "I'm an *******, just posting to piss people off board" we can move this post 2?
    No there's not. Beat him with intelligence, yet remain civil.
    Support your Xbox, yet do not attack him. This will not be a flame war.
    I mean it.

Banned

i really dont want to piss anybody off and im not alot of stars athough maybe you are for saying that

Thread Information