Thread: stradegy guide

ZGXB - tml*****s.com Integra Man's Avatar

Default stradegy guide

for the wwf guide what will it show. like is it worth buying.
    i just dont know what info it usually gives. i know guides give u walk threws n stuff but wwf??!?

thanks
    YOUR # 1 Maple Leaf Community
    Hidden Content Sign Up Today!

Default Re: stradegy guide

Originally posted by ZGXB
    for the wwf guide what will it show. like is it worth buying.
    i just dont know what info it usually gives. i know guides give u walk threws n stuff but wwf??!?

thanks
    Yo zgxb, I dont think the strategy guide will be worth any of your money. Most wrestling games are very easy to learn in the first 2 minutes of play.
    I dont know how RAW's gameplay will turn out, but im sure it will be as easy to learn in a few minutes. Just like games such as Power Stone, and all the previous wrestling titles from THQ.

I dont think any strategy guide is worth money. Why play a game if you got someone telling you what to do?

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

The only game I would recommend buying a strategy guide for is Azurik...but, only use it if you are absolutely lost. There's nothing worse than getting frusterated over a game when you are trying to have fun instead! I mean, some frusteration is fine...what person has ever played a game that they really liked that didn't have a challenge?

But, in no way would I ever buy a strategy guide for a Wrestling game. Generally, I don't buy strategy guides...but, there are some exceptions like Azurik, though, I haven't bought one for that game either. I wouldn't mind, though...I'm in a rut with that game.

Originally posted by JJaX
    I dont think any strategy guide is worth money. Why play a game if you got someone telling you what to do?
    exsactly

Default fire, fire, fire,.. uhuh!

Originally posted by Maximus
    The only game I would recommend buying a strategy guide for is Azurik...but, only use it if you are absolutely lost.

Yeah, you gotta be a lost soul if you bought this trash!
    But like my little waxy side kick said, you must buy the strategy guide for this game so you can burn that sorry ass game with the guides paper!
    Last edited by Ninja Scroll; 02-08-2002 at 01:25 PM.

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Default Re: Re: stradegy guide

Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

Yo zgxb, I dont think the strategy guide will be worth any of your money. Most wrestling games are very easy to learn in the first 2 minutes of play.
    I dont know how RAW's gameplay will turn out, but im sure it will be as easy to learn in a few minutes. Just like games such as Power Stone, and all the previous wrestling titles from THQ.

I so much agree with you Ninja. It will be easy to teach yourself in a few minutes pick you wrestler and start playing piece of cake. We all will be playing WWF Raw in 4 days can't wait.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Default Re: fire, fire, fire,.. uhuh!

Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

Yeah, you gotta be a lost soul if you bought this trash!
    But like my little waxy side kick said, you must buy the strategy guide for this game so you can burn that sorry ass game with the guides paper!
    Dude, you only mock it because you lack the skills to defeat Azurik How's that for a sword in your gut to your Ninja Turtle ass?

Default Re: Re: fire, fire, fire,.. uhuh!

Originally posted by Maximus

Dude, you only mock it because you lack the skills to defeat Azurik How's that for a sword in your gut to your Ninja Turtle ass?

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information