Thread: Only XboxLive Enabled Game

Default Only XboxLive Enabled Game

My friend was telling me about it.Like They will only sale a game for online playing half the price of what a regular game cost 25 buck.

sounds good, but iam preety sure hes bull****tin.
    Hidden Content Tune&bg=8" quality="high"width="400"height="160"type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="Hidden Content style="font-family: Impact">Dz

Dbrizzle

I hope that is true, would be cool.... I really only buy games nowadays for Xbox LIVE and of course teh system link!

Maritimer

An only Live game would be cool.

Yeah m4, I only buy games for Live as well, I don't play many that aren't online enabled now.
    Willy2.0

I like the idea, but it would never take off. People wouldn't read it right, get the wrong ones, etc etc.
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Quote Originally Posted by Variation
    I like the idea, but it would never take off. People wouldn't read it right, get the wrong ones, etc etc.
    good point, the only way i could see it being done is if it was a download on live or something, but that could take forever!

unless you order it from live... and a cd comes in the mail

Quote Originally Posted by Willy2.0
    An only Live game would be cool.

Yeah m4, I only buy games for Live as well, I don't play many that aren't online enabled now.
    That's pretty much Counterstrike for Xbox.

Xorc1st

I could believe it, some people only by games for xbox live, i'm one of em
    Hidden Content 27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0" WIDTH="400" HEIGHT="120" id="stats" ALIGN=""> Hidden Content NAME=quality VALUE=high> Hidden Content quality=high bgcolor=#000000 WIDTH="400" HEIGHT="120" NAME="stats" ALIGN="" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

i now buy 95% of games for live.... but i think it would be better to include a campaign, and if it is only going to be on live that means less sales.... less sales could mean a higher price.... i have BF vietnam for pc.. that is online only prety much, but i dont think its a good game..... maybe if it was.... i think an XBL mmorpg would be cool!! why is there not one??
    Hidden Content

Always remember that you're unique. Just like everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by sam smith
    i think an XBL mmorpg would be cool!! why is there not one??
    Cause True Fantasy was canned, but now it's back in the works, just that we don't know for what system.
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

<3

Quote Originally Posted by sam smith
    i now buy 95% of games for live.... but i think it would be better to include a campaign, and if it is only going to be on live that means less sales.... less sales could mean a higher price.... i have BF vietnam for pc.. that is online only prety much, but i dont think its a good game..... maybe if it was.... i think an XBL mmorpg would be cool!! why is there not one??
    Lots of well known computer games are online only. Do you know how much valvE has made off of counter-strike and its mods. They're still milking it and pretty much all of those mods are online only.

<3

it double posted... sry
    Last edited by Less Than Three; 01-28-2005 at 02:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Less Than Three
    Lots of well known computer games are online only. Do you know how much valvE has made off of counter-strike and its mods. They're still milking it and pretty much all of those mods are online only.
    yeah, i got counter-strike source online... great game... but i prefer hAlo2, and the XBOX live experience
    Hidden Content

Always remember that you're unique. Just like everyone else.

Thread Information