Thread: Pariah

Default Pariah

I can't get onto halo2sucks.com but buy this game now. Maximus, stonepaw, scorpionx, soundscape, BUY THIS GAME NOW. You want a halo 1.5 this is as close if not BETTER!!!!! I WILL TRAIN YOU WARRIORS!!!!/BROTHERS!!!!!!! BUY IT!!!!!!
    Hidden Content
    thanks to lax_defense for the sig

I See Some Of You In The ***lo 2 Section!!! Buy It Brothers!!!!!! Buy It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hidden Content

pariah sucks. the graphics suck, the guns suck, the gameplay sucks. it's horrible... all the weapons are weak as hell also.

I saw you on it today. I got a free rental so I guess I'll rent it b/c I'm low on cash and even then I need a new controller.

The PSKT is for...

Ghost, you know better than to post this in the Halo 2 Discussions.

The Addict Formerly Known as Hidden Content / PapaSKooT-XBA

Renegade of funk

For god's sake....

Oh that was weird.. me and Papa tried to move this thread at the same time. I got some funky error screens.

Xba's Official Hierarch TheCovenant's Avatar

Pariah < Halo 2
    Pariah < Halo:CE
    Pariah > Mr. Driller
    Don't RTFM me! I already RTFMed, okay!

Quote Originally Posted by PapaSKooT-XBA
    Ghost, you know better than to post this in the Halo 2 Discussions.
    You mean post this crap at all right?
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Honky McGee

Played the PC demo, thought it was weak, end of story. I'm hoping a rather unorthodox way of expressing sarcasm was used in the OP.
    Hidden Content quality=high bgcolor=#000000 WIDTH="400" HEIGHT="120" NAME="stats" ALIGN="" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

Quote Originally Posted by MrAustin
    Played the PC demo, thought it was weak, end of story. I'm hoping a rather unorthodox way of expressing sarcasm was used in the OP.
    nope sorry. The game has its flaws, but the maps and the custom maps make up for its somewhat weak gameplay. If you are good at it and learn how to shoot and just go to the right rooms witht he right people the game is fun as hell. It still gets like a 9.7 in my book. Could have been better but if they just took more time on it, it would've been a hell of a lot better. Still a very good game though.
    Hidden Content

I played the xbox demo and it put me in the mind of Brute Force, it's close but something isn't right. I think I'll get it though.

This is MY HOME

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Well, i need to try it first then.

my review will be posted soon on the front page. I think I gave it under a 3.0 on a scale of 5. gameplay is sketchy, graphics are less than sketchy, and audio blows. I guess I'm expecting more in shooter games now. $53 US.....down the tube.

Sammael

haha Silver you got OwneD!

Quote Originally Posted by Sammael
    haha Silver you got OwneD!
    ain't the first time and probably not the last.

damn, how did i miss this thread?

thanks for the heads up ghost. i've heard/read very little about this game. maybe i'll rent it.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Rhiannon-XBA
    uhhmmm no, my curtains and rug started sending me hieroglyphic messages.

ya rent it first
    single player-alright
    multiplayer-fun but not really that much like halo but similar. Lot like a lot of other games but somethings missing. One of best games on live though. Just learn to shoot with the bulldog and if you can sniper. Never really got to use or really killed anyone with sniper cause I have auto aim off.

For the record. People keeps saying this game sucks. True it isn't as good as it could be, but one thing remains. It is better than halo 2. Of course that is just my personal prefence for the games I like to play and the kinds of games I like to play but I think most people would find it fun if they just went online and found a good game. I recreated 2 fort, made something similar to the awp map on cs, and made a map called crick which might remind you of blood gulch and team fortress. Hell if people used the bulldog more and killed with it and killed you with it, it would seem a lot more like halo but all they do is lauch rockets and grenades.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information