Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I wont buy the xbox 360 when it comes out....

Alien I wont buy the xbox 360 when it comes out....

why because I will wait for the second or even third gen X360s, I also do not want some sort of glitch or malfunction if i do buy it, I waited a long time for the 1st xbox to drop to 150 so being patient is no big deal, does anyone agree/disagree with me??

whoo-hooo

well, then you wont by a system for maybe ten years - I COMPLETELY DISAGREE. But for sure im not going to buy the 360 on the premier. Me, too, i will wait for the pricedrop. 250 USD is my maxium, but im hoping to pay less (living in europe the prices will prob. be hingher than in the us or asia). Hopefully that happens within 6-8 months from the launch.

I think Microsoft has learnt their lesson, I’m pretty sure we won’t be seeing any repeats of last generations Xbox malfunctions.

I’m still interested to know if the drive will be supplied by more than one company.

Loves Katamari Damacy StudioAlex's Avatar

My inclination to purchase is more dependent on what's available to play. If oblivion isn't ready till the spring or summer, that's how long I'll wait.

whoo-hooo

Quote Originally Posted by StudioAlex-XBA
    My inclination to purchase is more dependent on what's available to play. If oblivion isn't ready till the spring or summer, that's how long I'll wait.

Yea, sure, also for the aspect of games its worth to wait a while....then you dont have to buy some mediocre game just so you can play the darn thing. This time around we can play on an xbox while waiting, insted of a PS2. Also good games are coming for the xbox now and in the near future. Lets just hope the ppl wont wait to buy the xbox and then ends up buying a PS3.........

I just want to be one of the first people to say...the 360 i mine...
    We need a love bomb, to just blow us away, to freakin' blow all the lights out, turning night to day, hear it from miles away, a chance to make it right now, f*ck what the government says,
    We gotta save some lives now, is that OK?
    Hidden Content
    [Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ]

R.I.P. DZNUTZ. One Man We'll Never Forget Hidden Content

whoo-hooo

Quote Originally Posted by thAshAdyOne
    I just want to be one of the first people to say...the 360 i mine...

Yea, i hear you, this is the gigantic trade off for saving some buck$!

Starving College Student

i think i'll buy it whenever PDZ comes out
    Official Turtle of XBA

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I have to disagree. I am the kind of person who lives by the "I only live once" so I can't wait for nothing. I mean I could wait a week after it comes out and on the sixth day I get shot. I can't risk it.

This is MY HOME

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Well, if i got it free.

i am concerned that the first models might malfunction. I bought my first XBOX in may 2002, but it was stilll one of the launch systems. the disc drive crapped out after a year or so, but I wrote an angry letter to Microsoft and they fixed it for only 50 dollars, compared to usual 100, and I got a free copy of mechassault. But I'm only going to wait for the 360 if cost more than 400 dollars

That is a good idea to wait for a second generation, but man, that is going to be at LEAST 6 months! Do you think you could actually last 6 months without having the NEW XBOX360 and all its glory!!?!? I know I wont.

Dbrizzle

Disagree. I would honestly like to be able to wait but I know I won't be able to.

Quote Originally Posted by mattgame-XBA
    I have to disagree. I am the kind of person who lives by the "I only live once" so I can't wait for nothing. I mean I could wait a week after it comes out and on the sixth day I get shot. I can't risk it.
    WOW lol i so agree with you, although it may sound dumb to others, but i agree, and what if theres something wrong with a malfunctioning part or something, you can get it repaired......... and by that time im sure they will have so many people looking out for such things.
    Need a sig? Need artwork, feel free to contact me via AIM/YIM/PM/email.

I don't think I'll buy it when it comes out. As of now, no one is sure if its completely backwards compatible. Also, I don't think I'm going to get it until Halo 3 comes out anyway.

Chase me

I'll probably have to wait untill the price drops. Its all based on money for me.

Dbrizzle

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Knight
    I don't think I'll buy it when it comes out. As of now, no one is sure if its completely backwards compatible. Also, I don't think I'm going to get it until Halo 3 comes out anyway.
    You might want to play it at someone elses house before buying it( if your getting it solely because of halo 3). Because the way the halo series is going there will be one weapon on each map that you shoot and it kills everyone on the map. And no way you should get it for the sp.

Xba's Official Hierarch TheCovenant's Avatar

For all those who are nervous about first generation snags, i have one word.

Warranty

I got an xbox launch day and still have never had a problem with it. If I get an Xbox 360, I will prolly get it on launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Misterwiggles18
    WOW lol i so agree with you, although it may sound dumb to others, but i agree, and what if theres something wrong with a malfunctioning part or something, you can get it repaired......... and by that time im sure they will have so many people looking out for such things.

This is MY HOME

Thread Information