Thread: What kinda games you wanna see more of? ACtion? Shooters? Rpgs?

Default What kinda games you wanna see more of? ACtion? Shooters? Rpgs?

Please Make more Anime like RPG's. More like Fable. (but able to be a girl)
    Hopeing for games like YS, true fantasy, Fire emblem. Star ocean, GREAT LOOKING GAMES! Thats the kinda games I like.
    Any news on Rpgs like theses above Pleae post!
    thanks lets get this post rolling!!!

The 'A' is for 'go bAlls' thrAsher's Avatar

Well, I wouldn't hold my breath for any JRPGs this generation on the Xbox. However, the 360 lineup is looking good, quite a few JRPGs have been announced, but I don't remember any of the titles, really. All new IP's, it seems. If nothing else, some of us will finally get to play the MMO Final Fantasy XI (?). And Oblivion will be great, although a totally western RPG. Fire Emblem is actually coming to the Gamecube this Fall, and looks great so far. One superb series, right there. Loved the first, and just got started on Sacred Stones. But I doubt highly it will ever come to the Xbox.

And I have to agree, Fable 2 needs to include the option to be a female heroine.

Hidden Content

@~~'~~DZ~~'~~@

Xba's Official Hierarch TheCovenant's Avatar

Was this bothering you so much that you needed to post it at 2:48 AM?
    Don't RTFM me! I already RTFMed, okay!

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Well, RPG with action style in the mold of Fable but more about quests and freedom like Morrowind.
    Back into the world of gaming.

Dbrizzle

More morrowind type rpgs.

I agree

I need you to feel this.. Hangnail's Avatar

I also agree

But not to worry, Oblivion will be out soon enough
    Suck and suck. Suckin up all you can suckin up all you can suck .Workin up under my patience like a little tick. Fat little parasite. Suck me dry. My blood is bruised and borrowed. You thieving bastards. You have turned my blood cold and bitter, beat my compassion black and blue.

More action RPGs like Fable/Zelda and crap like that. Thats my favorite. I'd also like to see some AAA single player FPSers. Far Cry fits the bill, but Halo 2 and DIII single player were lacking. Really the only great FPSer SP campaigns lately were Far Cry and HL2 which aren't even out on Xbox yet.

You guys and girls will LOVE Far Cry, its by far the best SP FPSer that will be on Xbox. Atleast, until HL2, but that will be a while.

And yes, its even better than Halo 1 SP campaign. Its as much fun as Halo 1 SP, but gameplay is much more open and diverse. Like I said, you'll love it (unless they screw it up moving it the Xbox, but I doubt that'll happen).

More fun kiddie kind of games would be good too, so my 7 year old son isn't stuff on the GC ALL the time. I want to ween him off of it and onto Xbox, but the box just doesn't have anything all that great (or even good) for the little ones.

Platformers are pretty obsolete, but a few platformers like Conker's wouldn't hurt. The analogs of the Xbox make platformers SO much easier to control. I just played som R&C:Up Your Arsenal (sp?) and the PS2 analogs stink for sensitivity and accuracy.

More FPS/RPG games like Deus Ex: Invisible war would be cool, that game ripped.
    "If you want to make enemies... try to change something"

Thread Information