Thread: RAW question

Question RAW question

I was reading a review for RAW that mentioned that you could sit your opponent down in a chair...so i tried for about 20 minutes and i couldn't figure it out. Has anyone been able to do it? If you have, lemme know how ya did it.
    XBOX Live
    Halo, Dark Summit, NBA 2k2, Madden 2003, MechAssault, Unreal Championship, NCAA Hoops 2k3, Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon, Fifa 2003, RTCW, Nascar Thunder 2003, Hunter: The Reckoning, Brute Force

no...can't do it! dissapointing huh?!

Yeah, I doubt you will be able to sit on a chair if you cant even climb a ladder.

what would this world be like if in real life we weren't able to climb ladders or go on top of tables, or even sit down on chairs! come on thq! what happened to your wrestling games???
    5 National Championships...13 Final Fours...Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

Originally posted by JADE8704
    what would this world be like if in real life we weren't able to climb ladders or go on top of tables, or even sit down on chairs! come on thq! what happened to your wrestling games???
    what I dont understand is if these features are already implimented on other systems why not the X-Box , dont make sense...?

GRAVEDIGGER

Default TRU!!

Well, thats tru, WHY NOT THE XBOX! Its not like it doesnt have the power, its just them being hasty and sloppy! Even though they took so dam long to come out with the game its like they made it worse!!

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken

Thread Information