Thread: Xbox 360 hands-on preview

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Default Xbox 360 hands-on preview

Peter Rojas a writer for engadget says "I wasn’t exactly blown away with every title I saw, but overall I walked away impressed." read what Peter Rojas says about the xbox360, games, and software.

link
    Last edited by Nato King; 10-11-2005 at 06:54 PM.

Didn't sound too excited about it all... I'm going to go....lay down for a while.

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Willy-XBA Hidden Content
    2011 Stanley Cup Champions - Toronto Maple Leafs

Quote Originally Posted by laughs-XBA
    Didn't sound too excited about it all... I'm going to go....lay down for a while.

ya I know what you mean I felt the same way. Like he wasn't excited about the xbox360 at all. Can someone explain to me because i am just so dumb. What did Peter mean when he said at the end of the preview "Xbox 360 is going to be only game in town." can someone please explain that too me. Thanks in advance.

He means that for the time period between Xbox360 and PS3, most of the talk, buzz, and sales figures are in favour of the 360. He's saying that the Xbox360 *is* a full generation ahead of the Xbox and PS2, despite what some Sony fanboys might say. Get the idea?

He didn't sound particularily excited about it, no, but I think that's just this guys writing style. I like it better, he's being honest, and seems to actually enjoy the content, not just gushing over the polish like a teenage girl watching brad pitt (or whoever teenage girls are gushing over these days).

Quote Originally Posted by ShadedNine
    He means that for the time period between Xbox360 and PS3, most of the talk, buzz, and sales figures are in favour of the 360. He's saying that the Xbox360 *is* a full generation ahead of the Xbox and PS2, despite what some Sony fanboys might say. Get the idea?

He didn't sound particularily excited about it, no, but I think that's just this guys writing style. I like it better, he's being honest, and seems to actually enjoy the content, not just gushing over the polish like a teenage girl watching brad pitt (or whoever teenage girls are gushing over these days).
    hahaha Funny post ShadedNine made me crack a smile. But all seriously thanks for your reply makes sense now.

Thread Information