Thread: GTA3 confirmed

Thumbs up GTA3 confirmed

Take-Two Interactive announced today that it is currently developing Grand Theft Auto 3 for the Microsoft Xbox console. No further details have been released at this time regarding whether the game will be a port of the PlayStation 2 version or when the game is scheduled for release.
    Paul Eibeler, president of Take-Two, stated, "We are very excited about the prospects for the Xbox and the opportunity to publish titles designed to demonstrate the unique features of this future-generation gaming console.''

By Shane Satterfield, GameSpot VG [POSTED: 02/15/01] -quote

I think this will set everyone's mind at ease.

HaloUK

Thumbs down

Err, that post is over a year old. The debate is not whether or not the game had been announced but whether or not it has been shelved.

Default GTA3

Originally posted by HaloUK
    Err, that post is over a year old. The debate is not whether or not the game had been announced but whether or not it has been shelved.
    Ummm? oops? lol.

Oh, it will come out all right. It will be released at the same time as the PC version. This means that it will be a port of a port. Neat, huh?

Registered User Markus_Kalarkus's Avatar

Talking yeah

yeah a port maybe but **** better graphics and ****. have u seen the pics for it!!! very realistic, 10x better than the ****ty ps2 one. well anyway enuf frikin posts on gta3. everyone knows its confirmed! i think in march or something its coming out.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Online ID [-ShAdOwZ-]RaptoR{L}

I really hope they take advatage of the system link and HD. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASE!

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Talking

It is about time they confirm this game for Xbox. And I know this game will be one of the best games out for xbox. Now I just need to preorder it now so I know I have a copy of this game when it comes out.

Thank you thunderkiss2k1 for this information about GTA 3.

Thunders article is a year old according the date

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Umm, i said "oops" already, lol. but I did see a recent article. I just can't remember the link.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

You know, I actually haven't had the pleasure of ever playing GTA3, however, whenever I see a streaming video of this game, it looks like it sucks arse! I mean, the graphics look absolutely TERRIBLE on this game. I don't know...maybe after playing Halo so much, other games, especially on the PoS2, simply look like crap.

I mean, even the dude runs funny! I guess I'll just have to check it out sometime and see what I am missing.

one thing for is that the game doesn't suck. once you play it you don't want to let go of the controller. game play is just awsome. You can steal a car and sell it, cruz the streets, do a mission(which include viglante, taxi driver, fireman, races, or just a striaht hired thug), kill people,and then blow up helicoptors. With the freedom you have in the game the possibilities are endless. the game is Fn awesome.

Craziest Mofo in the XBA Crazy Joe's Avatar

Ya, your pretty free in this game, it has a lot of replay value. It's the first game i've played where it's just as fun to just run around doing stuff as it is following the missions. GTA kicks ass!!!

Thread Information