Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who Owns a Gameboy Advance Here?

I personally cant wait to ebay mine, I have the pictures all ready. So I goodbye gameboy, hello more Xbox stuff!

I am a HARDCORE gamer I camped out on day one for the GameBoy Advance and the PlayStation 2 but not XBOX (I still got my XBOX on day one but I had to wait until after school to go get it) because I just got back from disney world in florida and if I missed anymore days of school it would mean me getting on contract (which is very bad). I mean dont get me wrong, out of the four (including the old Playstation)consoles I own I love XBOX the best!!!!!!

Default Re: Who Owns a Gameboy Advance Here?

Originally posted by Stephen-XBA
    (****, I started this HUGE site didn't I

potty word!!!!!!! and from a mod!!! and yes i do got one its ummm ok
    Hidden Content

thanks to VeNoMiZA for the sig Hidden Content

Hurrah! now I have a reason to go to one of the Addict sites! Don't get me wrong guys, I appreciate the Xbox's value as a console. It has many things that other consoles don't have. Just one thing bugs me about it...people (mostly kids) compare it to the Gamecube, and call Gamecube the kiddy system...

I've seen more adults playing the Gamecube than I have the Xbox. If you ask me, the Xbox is the "kiddie system". Personally, I can't wait until they can make something original on Xbox that isn't a Shooter. No offense and all, but....

Halo = Army Men 3D (N64) + Starcraft (Windows)

I have no doubt that Xbox will release some games for gamers like me, who enjoy pretty much everything BUT shooters...
    Until then, I will not be purchasing one.

Now about the Gameboy Advance; I purchased one a few weeks after its release, and now have three games for it. Golden Sun, Mario Kart, and THPS2. Trust me on this, THPS2 is good, but it gets dull fast. DO NOT BUY THIS GAME. I'm going out to buy Super Mario World tomorrow, seeing as it was one of my favorite games on SNES. Probably one of the best reasons to buy a GBA, and the main reason I boguht it right off the back, is because I knew they would be taking games from the SNES/NES, and renewing them on this kickass little handheld. For those who remember the good old days of the SNES, and wouldn't mind playing your favorite games from those days while on the sh*tter, the GBA is a solid choice.

Concerning Cruisin' USA for GBA: DO NOT GET THIS. The graphics are horrible, and it is possibly one of the worst games for the GBA. They just totally messed this one up. Well, I'm off to gbaddict.com, my newfound home

any crusin game (world or usa) is the worst racing game known to man...

btw, did i mention:

GP32 > GBA

www.gp32.com

10k.

How could you call HALO "kiddie"??? IT is rated 'M' for starters, and it is so violent n' bloody that like half of the kids couldnt get it even if it were 'E'. There is nothing kiddie about HALO.

Talking

man i hate the gba! why play a 32-bit handheld on a s" screen when i can play my xbox on a 25" tv!

Originally posted by jhixson2
    man i hate the gba! why play a 32-bit handheld on a s" screen when i can play my xbox on a 25" tv!
    um,...... because it's portable.. ..
    give it a look junior!
    You might want to re-think your opinion now.
    I did!

Frostberg

And who wouldnt love portable...

Originally posted by Frostberg
    And who wouldnt love portable...

that's what im saying, but dat Doom Advance pic has got to go!
    Post a Sonic or Tekken Advance and where talkin then sunshine!

I had a GBA but got rid of it cause I was going blind trying to see the superdark screen! I tried two different lights and it still sucked. Too bad as there are some really good games on it.

Thread Information