Thread: Sparkely new faceplate what you think?

Default Sparkely new faceplate what you think?

waiting for something to cover the power button and pretty much finished.

OhsayOne's Xbox - Jul 9 2009

When someone makes a mistake there is typically some kind of gift involved... Maybe I can get a new faceplate out of the missed day of gaming yesterday... It is totally like OhsayOne to do something like that.
    Aww my Xbox knows me so well.

7 out of 39,809. mmm.

That's kinda neat. Are you going to spray it with something so those things don't flake off for the next five years? lol

Your plates are in the mail, BTW. The primer didn't completely cover up the colors underneath so I sprayed them all with flat white paint. It's brighter than the console, though. Just use your markers or spray paint on them. If you use markers, don't put a clear coat over it of the markers will run.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

cool space,
    yours are getting dropped at the post office tommorow had to wait to get bubble wrap and the sort.

and yes, i did i put two coats of plasti-coat on and if i make it look a bit better an someone wants it ill put a third on,

and! thats cool about the primer ill pick up a can of it when im down at the post office the morrow.

When someone makes a mistake there is typically some kind of gift involved... Maybe I can get a new faceplate out of the missed day of gaming yesterday... It is totally like OhsayOne to do something like that.

7 out of 39,809. mmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohsay View Post
    cool space,
    yours are getting dropped at the post office tommorow had to wait to get bubble wrap and the sort.

and yes, i did i put two coats of plasti-coat on and if i make it look a bit better an someone wants it ill put a third on,

and! thats cool about the primer ill pick up a can of it when im down at the post office the morrow.
    No, wait...

I primered the plates already. Then I painted then white. Don't buy more primer, or primer them again. They're done. if you buy anything, buy some kind of sealer, like polyurethane or clear coat. And, if you do THAT, don't spray it on Sharpie.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

lol cool i wont
    i bought more plasti-coat today instead
    i think thats our version of clear coat i asked for it and no one had a clue what i was on about!

i was in a shop and i asked about it and the guy says.."we dont sell jackets"
    wtf?

7 out of 39,809. mmm.

Cool

Hahahaha, if you go to Walmart you can just buy a spray paint can brand name: Rustoleum and the color is "Crystal Clear Enamel" thats what I use.
    For Custom Orders Please Visit Our MySpace:
    Hidden Content
    OR
    E-mail Us:

Hidden Content

i bought crystal clear enamal by plasticoat and it sprays on like bathroom cleaner and dries in bubbly thankfully i didnt use it on a faceplate.

7 out of 39,809. mmm.

Thread Information