Thread: Today is the day...

Smile Today is the day...

Today... the legend of Tony Hawk returns to the XBOX! 3 should be released today, so go pick up your copies!

Who is as pumped about this as I am? Rally looks sweet, but I could care less buying it (rent)... THPS3 has been on my mind for months! (too bad I'll have to drive about an hour to the nearest store to pick one up tonight)
    Official PILOT of XBA!

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Talking

I like Tony Hawk a lot but I have my mine on Rallisport Challenge I think this game will do it for me I have tony hawk 2x and I no what that is like so I just want to buy someting different this time around. I might get it later in the month if I have the money.

Tony Hawk? No thanks. Give me a MAN'S game: Rallisport Challenge.

Isn't Tony Hawk like 30 now. I don't think I've everseen a 30 year old skateboarding

Originally posted by Rock2
    Isn't Tony Hawk like 30 now. I don't think I've everseen a 30 year old skateboarding
    Hold the phone......I'm 37 and i skateboard, inline skate and snowboard!!!!!

I'm a very cool dad !!

Yeah, Cool.

I am so confused on what to get today..I only have money for one title and I don't know whether to get Rallisport Challenge, Tony Hawk 3 or Knockout Kings 2002! Geez I hate it when you have such hard decisions like this...I will probably go with Rallisport, but I just don't know.

Originally posted by Rock2
    Yeah, but he can still tear it up like mad... not just in the video game, real life!

Originally posted by highlite23

Hold the phone......I'm 37 and i skateboard, inline skate and snowboard!!!!!

I'm a very cool dad !!
    Cool man... my dad is 47, still snow skis, snowboards (sometimes), and tears it up water skiing (he's got some crazy tricks).
    Official PILOT of XBA!

yo'
    im f*in picking up thps 3
    but my EB only gets it in on thurs!
    BOOO!
    OFFICAL XBA CANADIAN , EH?Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Claymore61
    are mecs adminsters who monitor chat?

I think the best way to judge this release thing is that Canada gets the games 2 days after the US gets em
    What do you mean, "I hurt your feelings"?
    I didn't know you had any feelings.

yeah im getting this game i need tony hawk cause i dont got one yet so i am going to get it AND YOU CANT STOP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hidden Content

thanks to VeNoMiZA for the sig Hidden Content

I thought this game came out on thursday? Thats what it said on the ad at gamespot.com. Did anyone read the review for Rallisport that got perfect 5/5!!! Another great xbox game!! Keep em' coming!
    Hidden Content
    My Xbox Set-up: xbox console, 32 inch tv, 600watt dolby 5.1 amp with nice speakers, hd av pack, dvd playback kit GAMES: Bloodwake, Halo, NFL Fever 2002, Jet Set Radio Future, SSX Tricky, Tony Hawk 3, Project Gotham Racing, Wreckless, and Ralisport Challenge.

xfan, that woman is ugly, if someone paid you 1 million dollars, would u have sex with her?

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

I'm looking forward to Rallisport Challenge myself. I'll rent Tony Hawk 3 before I buy it. I hate to admit this, but, I have only played Tony Hawk on the N64 and I only found it to be okay. But, I'm quite sure that the XBox version will be much much much better. It has to be!

But, I will probably pick up Rallisport Challenge and trade one game of mine in that I have already beat. I want to get all "great games" in my XBox library...

I have already sold two games...Bloodwake and Max Payne. I sold Max Payne because I beat it on New York Minute...better to sell it since I won't ever play it again. And, I couldn't stand Bloodwake.

I couldn't stand Bloodwake.
    I hear that.

i like bloodwake, its cool

Been there, done that.

*sigh*

Thread Information