Thread: favorite kind of music in a game?

Default favorite kind of music in a game?

my favorite type of music in a game probably be punk. Cause if pop played it would be wierd scared of pop and your grinding a poll nah punk all the way
    Halo, The Thing, NFL Fever 2003, BloodRayne, Ghost Recon, Unreal Championship, MechAssault, Wreckless: The Yakuza Missions, ATV offroad fury 2, Blood Wake, and Crazy Taxi 3: High Roller.

just put in that island in the sun song from weezer or what I got from sublime and I'll like it :P
    Don't trip on the step or it will be left behind you

It depends on what kinda game your playing. Like JSR has rap/hip-hop which I love, but I dont wanna hear that music in a game like Halo which btw I dont like opera singing, but that opening theme to Halo is beautiful. I was soo addicted to that theme is was wild!:o

It's just depends on the titles of the games.

If im driving = Rap (cause thats how i roll, to bad my JL's arent hooked up to the TV in my room )

FPS = None ( I like ambient sounds, Wind, water gun shots)

Fighting = (rap ontop of the game or the game music is fine)

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

86 posts in 5 days...I have a new inspiration...

Definately Metal, Rock, Punk...

Dance music in games makes me WANNA PUKE

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Fighting games - I like to hear the most heavy, axe grinding hard ass rock possible.

FPSs - for some reason I have grown to love Opera-type music for this I don't know about you guys, but, the soundtrack in Halo gets me more pumped up than any Heavy metal or rock band if that were to replace it.

Sports - actually, a nice twist of hip hop is a welcome addition for this genre. I don't normally prefer hip hop, but, hip hop can be tastefully done in this genre if done properly.

Action - Frat bands! Lots of frat bands like Offspring, Greenday, Beastie Boys...stuff that wants you to move and move fast!!

Fighting- Rock/Metal, anything really hard.

FPS- I like a mix Metal and Hardcore rap, for some reason the Wu gets me pumped up for FPSing, lol

Sports- Rap/Hiphop

Racing- Whatever

RPGs- Whatever the in-game music is.

Me I just like my own music..with my own terms! I love to listen to Afroman's Because I Got High while driving in PGR, and there's nothing like some Green Day or Led Zepplin while boarding down the slopes in Amped! I just wish more games had the ability to let you play your own music while playing! I think all games for the Xbox should come with this feature first.

dave matthews and any other acoustic music..somedays im feeiln hip hop and RnB..or classic rock...i dotn like punk and metal and all that ****

I HAVE ONE NAME -SLIPKNOT- THEY ARE ALL I LISTEN TO WHEN I'M PLAYING MY BOX! PUNK AND SKA WOULD BE NICE TOO! SLIPKNOT KICKS A$$!!

PunkBuster Support Guru Batman2372's Avatar

Default Halo rocks for more reason that one

I have to say that I really liked the music in Halo. I get tired of hearing the same old punk-ish music that Crazy Taxi got started...

But now that we can start to put our own music in, it's pretty sweet....

Thread Information