#21. Better/longer Games

#22. Games in real HD - No 640P crap

#23. Initial GB installs onto the Hard Drive - For faster Loading

#24. Cheaper Hard Drive prices

#25. Shane Kim fired

#26. Downloadable HD movies to actually own

#27. More Zune/360 integration - Zune Marketplace on 360 Marketplace

#28. Quietness

#29. High profile games without Graphic Glitches *Vertical Tearing/pop-up* fps issues *Slowdown laggy stuttering mess*

#30. Demos for every 360 game

#31. A good D-PAD

#32. A Head-Set that doesn't break

#33. A built in power supply

#34. Online servers

#35. A DRM fix

#36 360 Advertising STILL sucks!!! - http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/kotaku/fu...eal-to-parents

Can there be any more?

#1 adult content

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Stifler View Post
    #1 adult content
    lol = Isn't that what a Browser is for?

Slowride

I'd say the ability to not break down right after the warranty expires......

Banned

No Gamertag stats whatsoever, extremely anti-360/Pro-PS3 post that reads like a fanboy newsletter(i.e. The Xbox 360 needs to be a PS3 in order for this unknown joker to say it is "better." Get real), the first posts this guy has made are in this 360 bashing thread disguised as "making the 360 better."

Troll.

*Clicks ignore button*
    Last edited by FromHell440; 03-30-2008 at 06:36 PM.

Renegade of funk

Blue Ray support

Get rid of the power-brick somehow.

Cheaper / bigger hard drives.

Banned

dedicated servers for every game and easier mute button (on controller preferably) for those dumbass punkass 12 yr old kids who are more racist and vulgar than you could ever believe possible, also a ability to make the controler shock you so if your starting to suck ZAP

Slowride

ya and maybe if you have a negative kill/death ratio at the end of the match it can spray you with mace.

Banned

So what is the 360 lacking
    A minimal fanbase , consumers that are dumb enough to get suckered into buying a DVD on steroids(i.e. Blu-Ray. Change the name and watch the suckers spend double on this crap), a weak GPU that was outdated a year before the console came out, a pathetic online interface for gaming , miniature controllers with no rumble feature and the dearth of good games such as the plight with the PS3.
    Last edited by FromHell440; 03-30-2008 at 08:24 PM.

Maritimer

Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
    Blue Ray support

Get rid of the power-brick somehow.

Cheaper / bigger hard drives.
    The big one for me, was the hard drives issue. However I agree with those other points.
    Willy2.0

Hardcore Gamer since 1990 cadetchik's Avatar

Perhaps if haters like you stopped looking at everything so negative and actually looked at the console for what it is worth you would see.

But I think to improve it they could install better hardware in all the 360 consoles or perhaps try to work on the overheating issue.
    Hidden Content
    Ballintology: It's A Way Of LifeHidden Content

the ability to do my homework...

no seriously, just more of a community feel [being able to chat in game with those playing other games.]
    We need a love bomb, to just blow us away, to freakin' blow all the lights out, turning night to day, hear it from miles away, a chance to make it right now, f*ck what the government says,
    We gotta save some lives now, is that OK?
    Hidden Content
    [Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ]

R.I.P. DZNUTZ. One Man We'll Never Forget Hidden Content

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thAshAdyOne View Post
    the ability to do my homework...

no seriously, just more of a community feel [being able to chat in game with those playing other games.]
    You can do that with voice chat. Just hit the Xbox symbol, click voice the friend you want to talk to and send a voice chat request.

Perhaps if haters like you stopped looking at everything so negative and actually looked at the console for what it is worth you would see.

But I think to improve it they could install better hardware in all the 360 consoles or perhaps try to work on the overheating issue.
    Cadet, Take what this clown says with a grain of salt. The guy is a PS3 fanboy and a troll.

He has no gamertag stats, his first posts are in this 360 bashing thread (which he created) and I have never seen him here before. As soon as he joins he attacks the 360 with a bunch of opinionated nonsense based on his love of the PS3. He hasn't commented on anything else but this thread where he tries to make it seem like everything the PS3 can do (or claims to do) is grand and "if the Xbox 360 is going to catch up" it has to become just like the PS3 (according to him).

He completely ignores or disregards any of the 360 capabilities that put the PS3 to shame. The only problem I have with the 360 is the reliability factor, same as you. So rather than read anymore of his bile, I just placed him on ignore. Maybe he will go back under his Playstation bridge.

What's funny is people are picking the last Playstation (i.e. Playstation 2) over the newer one. Also, the Playstation 3 happens to have the smallest fanbase out of all three of the next gen consoles.
    Last edited by FromHell440; 03-31-2008 at 08:29 AM.

wait...so my Dad's been avoiding me all this time? Next you're going to be telling me that you can play games online or something....
    We need a love bomb, to just blow us away, to freakin' blow all the lights out, turning night to day, hear it from miles away, a chance to make it right now, f*ck what the government says,
    We gotta save some lives now, is that OK?
    Hidden Content
    [Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ]

R.I.P. DZNUTZ. One Man We'll Never Forget Hidden Content

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thAshAdyOne View Post
    wait...so my Dad's been avoiding me all this time? Next you're going to be telling me that you can play games online or something....
    Yeah, it's not like the Xbox 360 has a kick ass system called Xbox Live that handles voice chat/online play/HD movies/etc. or anything.

Microsoft needs to get it together. I'm sick of their ****!

I would love to see an good MMO on the 360
    Thanks Nazareth
    Hidden Content

Slowride

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiannon View Post
    I would love to see an good MMO on the 360
    Is that even possible through a console? I mean I would think so......

On what scale are you talking? Of course, if they do it successfully it may make all other game sales drop significantly. Naw sayin?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Slowride View Post
    Is that even possible through a console? I mean I would think so......

On what scale are you talking? Of course, if they do it successfully it may make all other game sales drop significantly. Naw sayin?
    I started a thread where would could discuss this here:

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84067

Ya know, this is actually a great topic. While I can see where Hell and Cadet are coming from, the idea of "What is it lacking" is a good one. As far as the OP is concerned, if he wants to remove that label of troll/PS3 Fanboy, he should at least show his XBox chops by linkin' the gamertag. I'm in complete agreement that you can't knock something if you've only ever demoed it...

For me, I have to agree that the system could use more RPG's. Mass Effect was incredible. Oblivion was great as well (although I had it on PC and haven't played the XBox version). I'm not into Blue Dragon, I tried, but it just wasn't me.

I could also do with a few more... Um... well I guess that's about it. The FPS genre can always accept more games, but it is well represented on the 360. Action/platformers aren't doing to bad either. Racing has been filled fairly well, although that isn't really my genre. Sports... well, really we could use a few more quality sports titles. Especially baseball; but I digress.

I wouldn't mind seeing a few more niche-market games, though. The Monster rancher series was always a favorite of mine back on PS & PS2.

So good topic. It's nice to see a thread get hijacked from it's original purpose with such a positive effect.
    WARNING: The opinions contained within this post should not be attributed to anyone nor should they be read by the sane, normal, or boring people. By reading this post, you are verifying that you are one of those people.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Banned

FromHell440 - I'm sorry if I hit a nerve but the 360 is far from perfect & the only way for us to show others what improvements many would like (Not just YOU) is through the net on forums. Maybe Microsoft can see this list & do something far better for the Next Xbox... We can hope.

Also, I would talk about the Ps3's issues, but then this is not a Ps3 forum. Trust me, I am far from being a Sony troll.

GAMERTAG = Mikewarrior

Btw, how would I know all that if I didn't actually own the system & over 30 360 games? That list are all justifiable issues that I myself & other people have with the 360. If you disagree, that's you, but it still doesn’t make it any less fact.
    Last edited by Mikewarrior; 03-31-2008 at 03:17 PM.

Thread Information