Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OXM Rumor Mole

Default OXM Rumor Mole

Well... I thought I would put this in a different thread since it was so different from the other things in OXM.

Final fantasy:

Sony has 19% of all shares in Square. Square is mad at Sony for its crappy online plans and might make Final Fantast 11 for XBOX. Considering the financial woes fo Square, Sony might just let that go through. "It would be financial suicide to release a multi-million dollar game like FF XI onto a console that requires a $140 add-on just to play the game"

XBOX at E3:

Last year, M$ had a poor showing at E3, but not this year (supposedly). M$ cancelled gamestock and is planning to take E3 by storm. Seven more internally developed games by M$, and three that will blow your mind away. Lots of GAME TO BE ANNOUNCED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's one more rumor and lots more info in the magazine. I don't want to give away all the special tidbits, you should all go out and buy this magazine!!!!!!!!!

Has 100 most anticipated games in 2002 IN aPRIL'S oxm!!!!!!

Craziest Mofo in the XBA Crazy Joe's Avatar

do you get paid by OXM by any chance?

j/k

thanks for the info

Talking I wish

I wish i got paid by OXM, but no. I jsut want to let everyone be aware of two things that I found really interesting without givign away the whole magazine.

xbAWOL

speaking of the april oxm, on the cover it says all new halo secret. I searched the whole magazine multiple times and i can't find it. Does anyone know where the secret is????

It's a secret!
    UltraMuffin - Nature's Cruelest Mistake
    Hidden Content

There is no halo secret on the cover. halo isn't even mentioned in this issue except for once in the contest part. I don't know what issue youre referring to, and I can't find any cheat on the internet that are new.

Screw halo secrets, how about star wars knights in the April issue look very impressive, and the outdoor environments, Holy ****! This game is unbelievable!
    Last edited by Rancey; 03-10-2002 at 06:24 AM.

Yeah. I just hope that they develop it properly. If they say its everything it is, this game could be a knock out... but if they screw up witht he graphics or story is too dumb, this game could be knocked out.

Star Wars is going to have to go against Morrowind, but the movie should be publicity for the game.

This star wars game is to take place 4,000 years before Luke and the princes? That would make us prehistoric.

no man that superman game will be good. with free flight mode already in place its already a must buy. all they gotta do now is improve the character model to seem more realistic. it looks like a crappy cartoon right now.

I never knew Deus Ex was coming to XBOX until the magazine told me. Wonder why it hasnt gotten any hype....

Originally posted by MixMasta
    speaking of the april oxm, on the cover it says all new halo secret. I searched the whole magazine multiple times and i can't find it. Does anyone know where the secret is????
    From what I read there will be a movie coming out about HALO. My girlfriend said I showed it in the Mag but I haven't really looked for it again. I will do it today and get back to you guys.
    Games I own so far:
    PGR--SSX Tricky
    DOA3--HALO
    Obi Won--Silent Hill2
    Max Payne--NFL Fever
    THPS2x--Dave Mirra2
    Genma Onimusha--Wreckless
    Raw-JSRF-Blood Omen 2

KevinM

The Halo secret isn't in the magazine.. but on the disc. While I don't think i'm at liberty to actually disclose the secret, I am quite upset that OXM has placed this "secret" on the disc. It's an absolute spoiler!!

"The Halo secret isn't in the magazine.. but on the disc. While I don't think i'm at liberty to actually disclose the secret, I am quite upset that OXM has placed this "secret" on the disc. It's an absolute spoiler!! "

whats the secret?

Originally posted by wwfomaniac

Star Wars is going to have to go against Morrowind, but the movie should be publicity for the game.

Actually No, Morrow wind comes out in April of 2002. KOTOR wont be out for another year. And the new movie has nothing to do with the game being this is 4,000 years proir to Episode IV.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by Kevin-XBA
    The Halo secret isn't in the magazine.. but on the disc. While I don't think i'm at liberty to actually disclose the secret, I am quite upset that OXM has placed this "secret" on the disc. It's an absolute spoiler!!
    Is the secret on the April Edition OXM Demo Disc??? I've looked through it and I cant find anything. What are you talking about???? PLease help

The "secret" is probably an April Fools joke.

AHHH!!! April fools and its not even april yet. If anyone wishes to email me with the secret... plz do so.

I have the April edition OXM /w disc.... but I can't find it!!! I live in Canada... so is it different??? Or is it the march issue which I didn't get???

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by MixMasta
    I guess that there is a Halo secret that allows the Master Chief to carry three weapons instead of two. I heard you have to beat Halo on Legendary in a certain amount of time or something....hmmm...

KevinM

Wink

Hmmm.. should I spill the beans? Or not... we'll make it a game.

Two words

First word - four syllables

Second word - two syllables

Rhymes with - Fledgendary Pending

Thread Information