Thread: How to draw?

Default How to draw?

Hey guy's i'm working on a couple plates that I have, but the thing is my drawing is a bit off. Could anyone link a page that has a book I could purchase so that I could start off with a pad and pencil?

Man, there's a thousand "how to draw" books. It just depends on how much effort you want to put into it. Good artists spend years, so it's not something that an untrained person can read a couple of books and be good at it.

Books are good for understanding concepts, but the only way to get better at drawing it to draw relentlessly. The more you draw, the more you'll see what doesn't work so you can NOT do it the next time.

Don't let that keep you from giving it a shot, though. You don't have to be the best to enjoy it, and everybody has to start somewhere. I took a drawing class at 40 from the local community college just for the fun of it. Still can't draw a straight line, but I can draw a pear on a table.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K-XBA View Post
    but I can draw a pear on a table.

I want it.

OhsayOne's Xbox - Jul 9 2009

When someone makes a mistake there is typically some kind of gift involved... Maybe I can get a new faceplate out of the missed day of gaming yesterday... It is totally like OhsayOne to do something like that.
    Aww my Xbox knows me so well.

7 out of 39,809. mmm.

Default sup dude

Dude you are really from Scotland? I've never been there but i've seen William Wallace in action!!!!

Thread Information