Thread: Spyhunter on the xbox has worse graphics that ps2 version?

Default Spyhunter on the xbox has worse graphics that ps2 version?

check out this reveiw
    http://gamespot.com/gamespot/filters...538303,00.html

Can someone explain how a port to a more powerful system can have worse graphics?
    Last edited by Kamshaft; 03-13-2002 at 02:32 PM.

I was considering getting this game, untill I read that review.
    Hidden Content
    My Xbox Set-up: xbox console, 32 inch tv, 600watt dolby 5.1 amp with nice speakers, hd av pack, dvd playback kit GAMES: Bloodwake, Halo, NFL Fever 2002, Jet Set Radio Future, SSX Tricky, Tony Hawk 3, Project Gotham Racing, Wreckless, and Ralisport Challenge.

i was thinking the same thing...i looked at the pics from the ps2, gamecube and xbox versions of the game, and i thought (not biased)that the xbox version had more crisp graphics than the gamecube and ps2...and yet gamespot gave the ps2 a 7 and the xbox a 4 for graphics ...maybe the people at gamespot are jaggi-holics
    5 National Championships...13 Final Fours...Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

D@mn shame I always say this but Midway will never finish a good game they all look rough around the edges, I'm still wondering about MK on the XBOX if it's a port from the PS2 I aint buying it

GRAVEDIGGER

Default Same here

Originally posted by xfan2k2
    I was considering getting this game, untill I read that review.
    I too was also thinking about getting this game, and now that Lamespot has done another bad review for the XBOX it has set my hopes on getting this game assunder!

P.S....please the DIGGER is asking you, relinquish the pic of the fat lady as your sig, for i fear my suffication from laughter may result in mine own grave being dug!! .....lol

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken

hey afro, there's no way that the MK will be a port from the ps2 version because the xbox, gamecube, and ps2 versions will be released the same month...so either they will all be the same, or midway will actually take the time to make the xbox version better than the rest, which i doubt because microsoft didn't pay midway for an exclusive or anything..oh well, im still going to get this game when it comes out just because i was a huge fan of the MK series
    5 National Championships...13 Final Fours...Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

I read the review and it seemed to me that the reviewer is simply biased towards ps2. But then: you knew Gamespot is biased against the xbox. Didn't you?

I rented this game and it blows

Originally posted by xboxer2002
    I rented this game and it blows
    EEEEEEK I new they couldn't do it d@mn lazy programmers, you know thats one thing I hate the most and that d@mn ass lazy programmers, we should shoot them all

or are you saying this game is really BAD

thanks for your feedback guys,

Also, gravedigger, I will change my signature, but you may not bbe pleased with the results, here it goes.
    Hidden Content
    My Xbox Set-up: xbox console, 32 inch tv, 600watt dolby 5.1 amp with nice speakers, hd av pack, dvd playback kit GAMES: Bloodwake, Halo, NFL Fever 2002, Jet Set Radio Future, SSX Tricky, Tony Hawk 3, Project Gotham Racing, Wreckless, and Ralisport Challenge.

Thread Information