Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Circle of Twelve

Default The Circle of Twelve

What is this Circle of Twelve I keep seeing?

- A (soon to be Bungie official chapter) group of Halo'ers who gather every Monday night and play Halo until the wee hours of the morning. Huckleberry, Mantis and myself are currently the only XBA attenders, but soon others will find there way. We always keep our door open to anybody (hopefully with some skill). But spirit meter feeders are welcome; although they soon end up rolled up in the fetal position somewhere in the house. We also enjoy some food, and maybe a tasty libation now and then. On lucky (read nice weather) nights, one might catch a nice conversation over a pipe on the back deck.

You want in? You'll just have to show up. Of course there is the hazing process. But there isn't enough space on this server to go into that...
    a member of The Circle of Twelve (12)

Hidden Content

Default Circle of Twelve

The circle is sacred! We shall be decending upon XBA in the weeks to come. Consider yourself warned.
    The Wraith preys on the Souls of the weak. He will never stop hunting you.

A Member of the Circle of 12

Thumbs up HI

Hi Jeff! Hi Eric! Your alias are blown! Huckleberry told me about this board on Monday night. It's pretty cool. Sorry for the geeky reply.

Tiger

Default Re: Circle of Twelve

Originally posted by Red Wraith
    The circle is sacred! We shall be decending upon XBA in the weeks to come. Consider yourself warned.
    booty (that's red wraith's real nickname) be nice to the xba members...especially on your first post!
    Hidden Content
    props (not propellers) to thecovenant for the sig

Default Woah

Greetings to Tiger & Red Wraith. Good to see you guys in yet another electronic forum!!!

Hidden Content

Default Gents and Mantis

If you haven't seen me in other threads, here I am.

See the logos. They are for CO2 members to use. The larger is at http://homepage.mac.com/mattheldman/circleof12.gif . The avtar is smaller and fits perfectly.

We are discussing options for adjustments to it so if you have any suggestions include them in a post or email me with them. Huckleberry, I got your message and we'll talk about it.

Sit back and get a lung full of CO12.
    Last edited by jumper; 03-29-2002 at 04:26 PM.
    “I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight.”
    GENERAL GEORGE S. PATTON

jumper

Member of The Circle of Twelve

Default don't use the logo

We are working on it. You can use it for now if you want but it will need to be replaced. If you don't know how to get it in your posts, email Huckleberry.
    Last edited by jumper; 03-29-2002 at 04:27 PM.
    “I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight.”
    GENERAL GEORGE S. PATTON

jumper

Member of The Circle of Twelve

Id love to come down a teach you clowns how to smoke da Herb and play Halo. But Sorry, Im in Jersey.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

GRAVEDIGGER

Default ....

It is here........................

We would love to tango with the circle of twelve in Halo

Fear the Brotherhood of the Undead

well, gravedigger...i'd love to have a match against you and the brotherhood. we're all in chicago, so grab your boyz and get on over here

Matthew 24:50-51 the Master will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he does not know, and will punish him, and put him with the hypocrites; there men will weep and gnash their teeth.
    Hidden Content

GRAVEDIGGER

Default Hmm...

Lol..Nice one Huckleberry! Especially the quote from the good book!

It would be fun to challenge peeps in the XBA forums..and Huckleberry When microsoft unviels its online software and everything is up and running, what'd you say you and a few poor souls step up to the plate and take on the Brotherhood of the Undead??

Untill next time..

It looks like the "undead" circle of friends need a few more months to level up to the skill factor that they're going to be up against with us circle of twelve. Using the old "Wait for the on-line connections to come out" excuse. Likely story. We all here know who has the guts and who lacks. The best of luck to you,"undead." You're gonna need it.

Danger
    Danger

Originally posted by danger
    It looks like the "undead" circle of friends need a few more months to level up to the skill factor that they're going to be up against with us circle of twelve. Using the old "Wait for the on-line connections to come out" excuse. Likely story. We all here know who has the guts and who lacks. The best of luck to you,"undead." You're gonna need it.

Danger
    danger...be nice to the xba members...especially on your first post!
    Hidden Content

GRAVEDIGGER

Default Hmm...

Well well well, Hello Danger, i see that you've just got here and already you becon to be buried?....Hmmm...well i'll let you slide seeing as how its your first post.

But on a serious note we would like to challenge the Circle of Twelve when XB-Online gets up and running for we fear noone, and to your comment of my using the old "Wait for the on-line connections to come out" well son, unless you are willing to fund our entire group with the connections necessary to get online, then silence should be your native language.

P.S. Notice that i dont put Circle of Twelve in quotations son, its called respect for another person/persons affiliation.

BTW, Welcome to XBA forums

Untill next time...
    Last edited by GRAVEDIGGER; 04-04-2002 at 11:02 PM.

Originally posted by Huckleberry

danger...be nice to the xba members...especially on your first post!
    He's right Danger, you don't wanna talk like that to the XBA members, especially Ninja Scroll, you definitley dont wanna mess with him, he's got ways with dealing with newbies.

Originally posted by JJaX
    Id love to come down a teach you clowns how to smoke da Herb and play Halo. But Sorry, Im in Jersey.
    im in jersey and i would like the chance to show u what real herb is - and what a real jedi master of Halo does with his hands wraped around an xbox pad

Originally posted by danger

Danger
    I'd just like to raise a few points.
    1) The Brotherhood of the Undead wasn't started as anything to do with online gaming - it is just down to the fact that some people 'round here have a sense of humour.
    2)You can't just barge in here and start dissing people like that, you just show yourself up.
    3)I don't have a broadband connection but even with 56k I'm pretty hot on Q3, SOF etc. so don't talk about skill factor. And as for playing on LAN - I've NEVER lost to anyone.

So, lighten up and treat people with a bit of respect 'round here, OK?

GRAVEDIGGER

Default Hmm...

My point exactly Halo of Flies, One was having an intelegent convo with good ol' Huckleberry and then here comes Danger..lol..i got nothing against the man,personally, but his attidude was a bit too blithe for his first post.

Untill next time...

don't trouble yourself over danger, guys...it was his first time in here, and he just got a little excited. i'll take care of it on monday night...smack him around a bit.

he is a heck of playa, though...one of our best...but he's not been on here long enough to know that there are players as good or better. forgive the brashness...and like i said, i'll make sure to melee him a few dozen times on monday
    Hidden Content

Yeah we gotta work on the new guys. Apparently they didn't get that memo. Will go ahead and get them a copy of that, that would be great.

Hidden Content

Thread Information