Thread: I'm looking for a Renegade

Default I'm looking for a Renegade

Can someone tell me is "Command & Conquer: Renegade" coming to the XBOX as I've been playing this game at my friends house and I have to say it looks pretty goooood, the reason why I'm asking it that I'd rather sit in front of my large TV in comfort than sit in a chair staring at a 17" monitor
    Last edited by Afro Aura; 03-29-2002 at 06:56 AM.

Hey Afro,
    I've been told Renegade will be coming out for the xbox (in these forums in fact!) but I have heard no real news supporting or confirming that rumor. I too would like to see that game ported over to the xbox, but I have heard its system requirements are very steep, causing slow downs on all but the fastest of computers.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Are you referring to Half Life 2? If so, it's coming!

Default ?

I think you read wrong Maximus. He's talking about Command and Conquer : Renegade. But I am looking forward to Half-life 2.

Also I haven't heard of Renegade coming to the Xbox but you never know considering comp. games can be easily converted into Xbox games.

Originally posted by yall
    Hey Afro,
    I've been told Renegade will be coming out for the xbox (in these forums in fact!) but I have heard no real news supporting or confirming that rumor. I too would like to see that game ported over to the xbox, but I have heard its system requirements are very steep, causing slow downs on all but the fastest of computers.
    oooh nooo!!!!
    I hope they can sort that out on the XBOX because if this game can be done properly this would take Halo into 2nd place

probably....have it for the pc but cant play it until i get a better supped up computer...computer and video card sucks...well its alright but i just need a new one....350 mhz is ancient now

Is it similar to Tribes 2? I only read a quick description of it.

aka DanieLudacris aka DL

I's gettin it if it be coming out. IF it comes out. I think it is. Gamespot has a list of games and it is in there I think. no guaranteeeees

I've got C&C Renegade on the PC and the game is just awsome, some of the game physics are are little bit awkward, but if it comes to the Xbox I think I'll get it again.(BIG SCREEN)

And what is it with people saying that you need a high spec PC to play it my PC handles it like a dream at full 1020x768 res and all the detail turned on and its only a P3 933Mhz.

Thread Information