Ok, I went to EB today (22nd may) and asked the guy behind the counter if Hunter: The Reckoning for xbox was out yet.

He types on his computer for a good 2 minutes and finally says no, so I asked him when it was coming out and he said mid-june.

Hmmm, I'm thinking this doesn't sound all that right.

"Thats impossible, some friends of mine pre-ordered it and are already playing", I say.

He then proceeded to speak to me in an ignorant manner and said "Well, the company sent us a press release saying the game was delayed so thats impossible."

I'm like.. "ok.." and walked away to leave the store.

Then.. as I was about to leave the store he says "the PS2 version came out a week ago though, kinda makes you wish you had a PS2 eh?". (In Canada we say "eh" alot )

Well.. this came as sort of a shock to me. Hunter on PS2 I thought.. wow.. thats funny. So.. I reply "its an xbox exclusive game".

He said.. "no it isn't, it was released a week ago on PS2".

I'm completely dumbfounded now by the idiocy of this clerk. I once again say "its an xbox exclusive.. you are sure you are talking about Hunter: The Reckoning for xbox?"

He says "yes, there are 4 hunters and you kill all the zombies and stuff".

I'm like "ooookkkaay.., can I see the PS2 version then?".

"No.. we are all sold out", he said.

"Oh, how convenient" I replied with disdain. As you can tell, I'm pretty fed up by this point.

He looked at me with a look of disgust and I swear to god said "PS2 will always get the best games first... I can assure you".

"Really, well.. would you please follow me", as I walked towards a PC on display with an internet connection.

After giving him undeniable proof that there was NO PS2 version he just looked at me and said.. "oh, I thought you were talking about another game".

Really? Well.. then maybe you should not be working in a videogame store you dumb %@$*..

Anyways, all this to say that the EB near my place has now officially lost ALL of my business and respect. I'm not implying that all EB's are like this, or even that all employees at my EB are like this. But one bad apple is enough to lose my business. There's also a compucentre in the mall and they've just increased their annual income considerably... hehehe.. well, maybe not considerably, but by at least 500$