Wow! both are really deep great games! Today up at Gamestop the manager let me play both madden and fever cause I told him I wasnt sure which to get!

First off my review for madden 2002...

The models are not as great as fever graphics look a lil better than madden for ps2)! but the lighting effects and scratches on the helmets give the game lots of realism. Now the gameplay and the announcing are great! Now first the gameplay...

The only thing that could be better is the blocking:/ but the passing game is great, you can see all the receivers with ease, the coatches on the side line make it look great also, Now the great thing about madden.....

THE REPLAYS! Yes the replays! Ive never seen such tight replays in my life! no joke, its just like how it is on T.V. they give u extreme close ups with matrix style on the catches etc...
Also with the commentary...they were really deep and not much repeating.

Overall the graphics were worse than fever, the commentary was better and the gameplay was about the same...besides replays...

9.5/10

Now on to FEVER!

HOLY *****! when you see the graphics on your tv (not video clip) you will be really surprised! The refections on there helmets are nice, the uniforms get dirty, the grass and turf look sweet, you can see mud get stuck in there helmet, not to mention you can see tattos on certain players which I thought was sweet! Also unlike madden each stadium really did look different! not jus certain parts! each one looked entirely different! Amazing,

Now onto the sad part...the commentary! Man the commentary was really lazy. I like how they didnt say stupid jokes but they would say stuff like ..touchdown by the redskins, but when they said redskins it was at a different pitch than touch down by:
Its like they got lazy and jus filled in a word! they do that alot...

The replays arnt quite as good as madden but they do look bettter graphic wise!

now the gameplay...I love the running game I totally juked like 4 guys but it was with lots of thinking not easy jukes!

Overall this game has better graphics,bout the same gameplay as madden but not better commentary

9.6/10 graphics are jus better than commentary to me! especailly when u see fevers graphics!

If you have any questions ask me! ill be glad to answer em