today I played the tekken four game. could not help my self but to write what I think and compare it to doa ..

well first of all I would like all the guys who said that doa is a button masher please step forward! tekken four is even worse button masher! I played in the survival mode for few minutes , with out knowing any co bination , nothing! I reached level six!

ok now to the gfx. guys I have to tell u there is no such a big difference between that and doa ... not only they used the same places to fight, there is this woods place, with water and so,,, the character gfx is lower but still nothing worse...

although the Xbox doa three is looking still better , which means that the next game that will follow it will be even better looking and this is (tekken ) the max that the play station can go..

I still could not believe the excitement near the console of people , and in the mean time while I played it, people around me bought the console!!!!!!!!!!

oh boy..

Anyway button mashers, please explain to me why DOA is a masher and tekkne is not ?