It's not a bad thing. I bought DOA3 and have been playing it for some time now with no luck so far on getting many Extra costumes and I heard that more secrets were gonna be revealed at a later date. Anyway I went back and played the Japanese Dreamcast DOA2 that I had gotten about a month ago just to see if I could tell a difference in the graphics, which I really can see. The X-Box version is much more colorful plus the textures look so much more detailed than the DC version. Anyway I started playing through the DC version to see what secrets I could unlock in it. Then I go on the internet and see that the Japanese version has all of the secrets from PS2 DOA: Hardcore plus a whole lot more. Well now I've been doing some daily DOA2 playing and have gotten use of Tengu and Baymen. What I did was let my DC just sit overnight running the game so the total play time would increase. I have it up to 30 some odd hours. I'm almost thinking about doing the same with my X-Box so maybe some of the time released secrets will come out. So I've been doing DOA2 gaming and DOA3 gaming as of late.