I recently came across this website and thought I would give it a try.....It basically guides you throught making a projector out of a monitor or small tv....I gave it a try and all I can say is HOLY $h!+! I have a 6 foot screen on my wall that I am playing my Xbox on!!! It cost me about $10 to make one!!! Decient projectors cost quite a pretty penny ($1500-$5000). I just followed the directions and walla! I decided to use a monitor because they have a better dot pitch (makes the image alot better!). The better the monitor the better the picture. If you are going to use a tv make sure you can adjust the picture setting via remote otherwise you will have to pull the thing apart a few times until you get it just right!!! For $10 I couldn't be happier...the graphics on the game still look great and watching movies are awsome on a screen the size of yur wall. You will probably need to buy a connector to be able to hookup a monitor , but radioshack has them really cheep!!!..I am very pleased and it only took me an hour! I would advise anyone with enough wall space and a little time to give it a try....you can purchase the frensal lense from any office supply store for about ~$4.

Take a look at this and let me know what you think?!!!!
Don't forget to donate a little $ if you use this plan because this is how this guy funds this site, and keeps him from having to charge a fee. Normally this info costs ~$15.
ENJOY...I KNOW I AM!!!!!
http://www.bstvcentral.b0x.com/