Hi all,

Long time since my last post,,, but I have been reading the forums every once and a while. Van has really moved up, and Max' just keeps posting,,, Max' you are a posting machine buddy.

Anyhooooooo, I made a mistake,,,,,, I bought Dead or Alive 3, don't ge tme wrong the game looks sweet, but I am able to get through most of the story levels by just mashing buttons.... and I just do not like these Teken like fighting games..... I have no idea why I bought it, I was just frusterated becasue there are no good titles to buy right now........ anyway I need some help deciding what to get as a replacement...... I know it comes down to my tastes as a gamer se let me tell you what I do like then you can make suggestions.

Games I have and love:

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2X - I played the heck out of this and I keep playing it.... I never played any of the previous TH series so this was all new to me,, it is cool.

Project Gotham Racing - I hated it at first because there was no traffic, but now I love this game, this one I will own for sometime to come.

HALO - I loved, I felt it was too short, I beat it in just over 20 hours on medium setting,,,, I will hang on to this until I find out how they are going to deal with the 1.5 issue.

Games I am interested in:

AMPED- I fear that TH2X has provided me with al the board related gaming I need.

NFL Fever/NFL 2K2/Madden Which one is best? What a headache

OBIWAN - Graphics are not great, is the game good though?

Max Payne- Everyone says it is cool, but it is short, any replay
value?

Wreckless: Yakuza Missions - Due in stores 2/6 but EB only gives 14 days on returns for store credit, that is 18 days later... do you think that they will be flexible?

Is there any suggestions or additional recommendations that anyone can provide, I really feel ****ed off about this, I usually rent games before I buy them, this was a total blunder.

Thanks all,

PhReeK out!