posted the same thing at teamxbox.....

picked this game up this afternoon and while i was paying for it another guy asked for it. looks like it will sell pretty well. i've played it about 3 hours so far today and i can already say its definetly the best basketball game i've ever played.

graphics: not as good as inside drive (most noticeable in the player's faces), but they certainly don't look bad.

gameplay: the gameplay is pretty similar in both games. my biggest complaints with inside drive were the ridiculously high amount of blocks, the one second picks, and almost everytime the comp. drives on the baseline they step out of bounds. nba2k2 has none of these problems, and the only similar gliche in nba2k2 is that sometimes the comp. goaltends too much.

options: inside drive has no options, so ill just talk about nba2k2. create a player, create a team, franchise, fantasy, street, and decade teams. create a player is pretty good. there are lots of options, but when you add weight to your guy it doesn't look right at all. if you make his chest and stomach bigger, it just looks like balloons are put under his shirt. street mode is excellent. there are a bunch of courts to choose from and i'm sure most of my games with friends will be played on these courts. the decade teams include 50's/60's east and west, 70's east and west, and 80's east and west. i played a 3 on 3 game today with players from the 80's. my team had larry bird, isiah thomas, and some other guy. it simply kicked ass.

i think nba2k2 is a much better game than inside drive. i'd only recommend inside drive to those graphics whores.