Originally posted by Maximus
9.9 out of 10 (only because nothing is perfect) But, it's d a m n close!! I love my XBox..it's the best console to ever hit the console market, in my opinion. Personally, I have never had more fun with a console until the XBox.

One of the things that really irritates me with some of the posts I see on this thread is that people are basing their votes on games that they probably own and ended up being disappointments. I mean, if my XBox library consisted of the greatness of Kabuki Warriors, the mind boggling 4x4 Evo, and the utter brilliancy of Fuzion Frenzy, I would have given it low scores, too!

But, in any event, every system has bad games. It's just a part of life...and, some people might find the above games very enjoyable...and, I say good for them!!!

As for me, I rate the games that I own a solid 9/10. Why? I'm picky on which games I buy based on the research I do before I lay down my hard earned $50. But, that's just me
I agree, Max.

My Verdict: Xbox ---> 8/10 (as far as features, control, environment go)

Second Verdict: Xbox ---->30/10 (considering all the bashing it's recieved prior to launch, and proving to be the next Sony as a newcomer)

Games Verdict---->5/10. It's a mixed bag (a blockbuster here, a skunk there. Pretty much like a PS2 lineup so far, but that's likely to change for the better once more and better support are garnered).

In essence, Max Payne, Halo, Silent Hill, Fever, GunValkyrie, JSRF, UFC, Rallisport, and Knockout kings make up for all the disappointments (so many titles were said to be sure hits, it's crazy). Once MS settles down and starts revamping its franchise attack (Halo, Malice, Project Ego, Rallisport, Fever sequels), we'll see more quality games on the box...

-Official Ninja of XboxAddict