Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: who the heck ask for these?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by y2kash_14
    Why would you call Blinx crap, it isn't even out yet, besides most people think Blinx will be the next Xbox Killer-App [/QUOT
    E]

Yea i can see that it will be a hit now. i just cant wait for the ninja turtles and power rangers to blow open this market.

Originally posted by Belt Fed

What in the world are you do'ing up?
    The same thing you are... you know, if your only arguement is going to be that you are older than everyone else you may as well give up. I've met some pretty stupid people who are much older than I am and you are rapidly climbing the charts. Age doesn't neccessarily mean intelligence.

Yea i can see that it will be a hit now. i just cant wait for the ninja turtles and power rangers to blow open this market.
    umm... hey slick, they did blow open the market in their respective eras... And there is a dang good chance this game will do the same.

What in the world are you do'ing up?
    reading a post done by an immature forum newbee who is spoiled with todays blood and voilence in games and doesnt know a good game when he see's one

so your saying, that just because this game has a cartoon theme, it won't be succesful?
    Last edited by y2kash_14; 06-13-2002 at 03:07 AM.

no no i cant say anything anymore. the newbe comment hurt.

I over heard a 50 year old woman at work the other day call someone a "noob". That just freaked me out.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Originally posted by y2kash_14

so your saying, that just because this game has a cartoon theme, it won't be succesful?
    no did not say that. because they make it big in japan, why i dont know. i dont care for those japanese titles. only the koei games, romance of three kingdoms and such.

the guy in the picture is me. i am jimmy spencer the nascar driver.

yes.......newbies should make a good first impression.......if your an ass in the begininng then people will see you as an ass in the long-run.......now just apoligize and use your Thread Making Powers for good, not for evil

no did not say that. because they make it big in japan, why i dont know. i dont care for those japanese titles. only the koei games, romance of three kingdoms and such.

the guy in the picture is me. i am jimmy spencer the nascar driver.
    Oh wow, Jimmy Spencer is on XBAddict.com? Gee! That must be why your sig pic is ripped right off the Jimmy Spencer fan site!. Well, but you just proved you are either 13 years old or mentally handicapped...

Originally posted by Lynxfx
    I over heard a 50 year old woman at work the other day call someone a "noob". That just freaked me out.
    was that person that it was said about hurt?

was that person that it was said about hurt?
    Nah it was said behind their back. Typical office politics.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

the guy in the picture is me. i am jimmy spencer the nascar driver

yup jimmy spencer has all this time to bi*ch about a game that should be the next killer title . whats your deal man how old are you? so far most of the post i have seen from you is oh this sucks this game is bad .if your so unhappy with the xbox ,that just how it sounds to me . go and buy a ps2 or a gamecube or better yet just stick to pc games.

Osama Says "Vote 4 Kerry" Hermes's Avatar

This guys problem with Blinx is that Blinx is not limited to just running around in a counter-clockwise circle.

So you boast about your age implying you are somehow smarter than everyone else. So how old are you? You sound like a 14yr old who wishes he was 21.

Originally posted by Maximus-XBA
    Dude...some people may like games like Blinx. Interesting thing is, no one cried about Casper coming out for the PoS2
    Hey, I never came out for PoS2, let alone, I don't even own one...hehe...thanks for the shoutout though Maxy, I needed a little promo.

Belt, this game will be beneficial for the Xbox being that it will bring a newer, younger market to Microsoft (just like JSFR, Fusion Frenzy). I am all for M$ doing stuff like this, heck, I may even rent the game, and if it's good enough, I'd buy it. I have Oddworld and love that game. I'm 25, so does that make me a kid ? Or just stupid? I think not, but I do know that I own the Xbox, so that must mean I know what I'm doing (to a point)

sorry i forgot i am on a board of 14 year olds
    board should be bored.

Wow, Im 15 and im smarter than someone who hates the next generation.. Blinx looks like a tight ass game from the screen shots and I dont think you should judge the book by its cover.
    Go "race" your "racecar". While I play my Xbox to r0x0r j00r f4c3 lol I love saying j00r f4c3.
    Hidden Content
    ^Perfect Dark Only on Xbox^
    ^All your Rare Titles are belong to xbox!^

Originally posted by Mad Dasher

board should be bored.
    Actually he was right. Board being a thing rather than bored, a state of mind. ummm yeah
    ---Hidden Content ---

I'm looking forward to Blinx. It sounds very innovative to me. I don't mind cartoon-style animation. I think Blinx will sell very well.

I think Blinx is going to be a pretty cool game. Being able to control elements of time like rewinding it sounds interesting. I'm definetly going to give this game a try when it comes out. Just because a game is labeled "kiddie" doesn't mean it can't be fun or good or enjoyable for older people. I think Blinx will be a game enjoyed by all ages not just kids.

Thread Information