Thread: News from that Bungie & MS party and a gift

Thumbs up News from that Bungie & MS party and a gift

Halo wm skin
    What do you think and I dont think this has been posted yet.

This looks very cool!
    TXB for info.
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Sweet, Brevity! But, I really hate to burst your bubble, man...but, JJaX kinda beat ya to it

Originally posted by Maximus
    Sweet, Brevity! But, I really hate to burst your bubble, man...but, JJaX kinda beat ya to it
    I looked an dstill dont see it, I will kill this one if I do or not since I got that skin on here or has that been posted to? Anyway I dont like repeats, and so its gone if thats the deal. I thought the article was good and wish I was at that perty I could show thode boyz some real as$ kickings. Also did you see that set up? Those TV R sooooo expensive. I want I realy want. No news though,,,like all else wait till E3 a.k.a. Gamers heaven. I got my new GIM (game informer Mag) I will tell you if there is anything good in it. I thought it was cool that they were at that party.

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Dude, I wouldn't worry about it being a repeat...JJaX actually put it in a post, not a thread...so, a thread would give more attention to it anyway! But, yeah! It's really sweet!!

Hey, dude...I know this is off the topic, but, have you tried XBConnect yet? I love playing Halo on that so much more than Gamespy! It's sweet!!

Yeah, like my little son waximus said, dont trip off of doubling up a thread. It happens to the best of us. Too bad it never happend to your role model!

j/k, I just did it the other day with the Halo going platinum and it was already posted twice!

Cool as of now Ninja ya got 2002 posts, please stop and wait 4 me? haha, Anyway easy to see why you to are so liked here, thanks for the encouragement. And what do you think of the skin (not mine) the WM one?

Thread Information