Thread: xbox hacked *retail version*

Default xbox hacked *retail version*

finally the impossible has been done! Verified to work, can get off of IRC

here

oh yeah heres the chip

chip

What or where is IRC????????IRC
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

Patience. Yes, it is a good song by Guns & Roses. But more importantly, it describes why I do not need a mod. I have patience for releases in the U.S. And NO, I do not want to play any games that are just Japanese/Eu Releases.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

My nephew burned all 24 of the possible XBox games off of IRC last night. He's not one to pirate games or anything, however, he just wanted to see if it were possible. Like a good kid, he destroyed the disks, but, by the way, it can definately be done.

D*nmit MAX what is IRC...

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

And did they work...or do you need a mod chip.

Like a good kid...

Well he should quit school and work for State Farm Insurance then...cause remember: "Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there..."

LoL.

Why would he burn ALL 24.? Couldn't he prove his point with one?

I'm not sure if he needed a mod chip or what...but, he just simply shoved in a CD-R, not even a CD-RW, and burned them off of IRC and it worked.

By the way, IRC is a very in-depth chat site. People burn movies that aren't even released yet on DVD, or in many cases, haven't even reached the theatre! They have copies of them on IRC. It's crazy and, personally, I don't want any part of it

Originally posted by smashnp934
    Like a good kid...

Well he should quit school and work for State Farm Insurance then...cause remember: "Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there..."

LoL.

Why would he burn ALL 24.? Couldn't he prove his point with one?
    He wanted to see if all of them would work. And, in that process, he wanted to know if some didn't work and which ones they were...however, in the process, he found out that all of them worked.

He's a "good kid" in that he doesn't believe that pirating is a good thing. Personally, I think it's stealing and I would, morally, have a problem doing it myself...and, I think he shares the same mentality.

mIRC is the home and meeting of all piraters, homos, pediophiles, you name it... I used to serve a lot of ripped/iso crap a long time ago, but I'm done with that now. I just get more satisfaction out of buying things, and there are too many lamers on mirc.
    Hidden Content
    who wants to play me...

How can you fit a potentially 9 gig game (using DVD 9) onto a 700 meg CD-R and have it work in the xbox? It doesn't make sense to me unless there is no audio or cutscenes in the game...
    -Radar

don't know about the mod chip I have heard both ways.

here is a link on some good discussions
    link

www.xboxhacker.net forums under cd, media has alot of info

here is a link to the games released as of yet
    here

Originally posted by Radar
    How can you fit a potentially 9 gig game (using DVD 9) onto a 700 meg CD-R and have it work in the xbox? It doesn't make sense to me unless there is no audio or cutscenes in the game...
    Good question that I cannot answer. Something has to be up. The graphics have to be toned down, or some stuff is left out.
    Hidden Content
    who wants to play me...

Well, when my nephew burned the games (if you read above, he destroyed them since he doesn't believe in pirating), Halo took two discs. He said that Halo required two gigs of data.

He just wanted to see if it could be done and which ones would work and which ones wouldn't work. He discovered that all of them worked...24 in all. I'm proud of him in that he destroyed them because pirating games presents no moral justification.

I remember an announcement regarding Halo that they just added something like 768 megs of music to the game. That's more then a CD-R can hold right there, and that's just their music...
    -Radar

ok I have anwsered this a hundred times but here goes....NO game takes up that much space. The larger games such as Halo will more then likely need to be burned on dvd+RW but other ports and smaller games will be able to be burned to cd-rw. If programmers try to fill the space with jibberish, hackers can easily remove it to fit on a cd-r. All ps2 games can be burnt to a cd-r thus all ports will be burnable on a cd-r, and some of the larger games, such a halo and brute force will most likly require a dvd+rw.....plus anyone who dosn't pay $50 for Halo is really pathetic. I don't do this to steal games, I am still buying my games. But if they are going to release crappy ports, just to push a profit, I am not forking over my hard earned cash!

OK...I was just wondering and had not seen your previous 99 posts regarding the topic.
    -Radar

OK...I was just wondering and had not seen your previous 99 posts regarding the topic.
    no problem dude! I not trying to be an ass it just kinda happens sometimes, no hard feelings!

No problem... I suffer from the same condition but am trying to get it under control.
    -Radar

Thread Information