Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where do you guys get your games?

Default Where do you guys get your games?

I was just asking because I think i get most of mine off ebay and they where new and 2 games where used but I save alot of money. I have four controllers, console, dvd playback, 6 games for $590. But I will buy hunter full price.

Default Re: Where do you guys get your games?

Originally posted by ftyards
    I was just asking because I think i get most of mine off ebay and they where new and 2 games where used but I save alot of money. I have four controllers, console, dvd playback, 6 games for $590. But I will buy hunter full price.
    i buy mine used at my local swap shop, or amazon.com they have cheap used games from other customers that sell them online. i don't pay over 30.00 for any of my games either
    Return to Castle Wolfenstein = THE BEST GAME EVER!

Hidden Content

i get most of my from ebgames. If you do that make sure you go through the link on xba as they will get a kick back for each purchase.

sams club, $45.99 brand spanking new!
    unless there is a special at best buy or circuit city!

blub blub blub

Mine come from Funcoland because of the trade-in policy. I've been keeping track (with a spreadsheet) of the average cost per game I'm paying according to purchase price and trade-in value. Some games end up costing nothing I think my average cost is $29 now.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

I primarily go to Electronics Boutique, however, here on the West Coast, there is a chain called "Fred Meyer" that has a Home Electronics department and they run sales often. Sometimes 30% off of all video games for every console. They don't take returns or trade-ins, but, that sale is tough to pass up

Portable Mammogramistâ„¢ DrUnKtAnK's Avatar

Maximus - don't forget half.com, I found several great deals there....if you don't mind some ebay stuff....

Hidden Content name="quality" value="high">Hidden Content quality="high" pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="180" width="470">

my local best buy always has the best availability. They never seem to run out of games, even during release day for some reason... so if it is in demand I pick it up there. aside from that I have traded a few games in to EB for credit and picked up another one.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by DrUnKtAnK
    Maximus - don't forget half.com, I found several great deals there....if you don't mind some ebay stuff....

True...I mentioned that in another thread...however, I have never purchased a game from Half.com yet. Yes, they do have some great deals!!

Half.com is awesome Maximus. Remember when JJax was talking aobut getting that video essentials DVD for our HDTV's. I looked everywhere but it was a minimum of $40. Then I found it on half.com for $20 w/ 3 day shippng.
    Currently playing: Soul Calibur 2, Dino Crisis 3, Splinter Cell

software etc.step in and put the cash in thier faces coz i like to do it DA OLD FASHIONED WAY BABY!!!!!

Official Avs Fan of XBA kornavs19's Avatar

i goto toys"r"us,best buy and comp usa.

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

i mainly buy from EB due to their great 7 day return for credit policy.

I get mine on the trade forums here @ XBA... I occassionally stop by XBOX Users Group too, but just for trades. If I get something new, its usually from eBay.
    Official PILOT of XBA!

ELECTRONIC boutique ALLLLLL THEE WAYYY

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

Walmart!!
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

I get mine at Future Shop. They never fall behind schedule and there games have the cheapest prices.

My brother is the manager at Electronics Boutique, so I get all mine from there.
    9 out of 10 women prefer a bigger controller.

Same as faceoff, all of my games came from walmart except my xbox, and the two games that came with it (amped, and munchies odeyssey) they came from Costco.
    Last edited by Boomer; 05-15-2002 at 03:38 PM.

I buy games from Future Shop, Walmart and Superstore. I dont buy games from video game stores cause theyre usually more expensive, especially this Play Me games store which sometimes charges up to $99 for new games. They even still have Kabuki Warriors for $84.99 plus tax. Also the used games there are usually only a few bucks less than new games at Future Shop.

Thread Information