Thread: Gran Turismo on XBox?

Alien Gran Turismo on XBox?

Does anybody know if this will ever happen? It's my all-time favourite racing game.. too bad it's always on Playstation

RadRider

It's not ever going to happen, and the reason for that is the same reason it's always on Playstation. Polyphony Digital are the developers of Gran Turismo, and guess what? Sony own Polyphony Digital. But we've got Project Gotham and Rallisport Challenge, which when their powers are combined; can completely annihilatet he miniscule muscles and power of this "grand turismo".

well I would never say never about Sony because I thought I'd never see Sonic on anything but a Sega system..

But you are probably right about those other racing games. I haven't played those yet.. looks like I'll have to check 'em out. Which one is the best do you think?

RadRider

I think Project Gotham is a better buy. The game is very challenging and rewarding. Even though it came out at launch, it's better looking that Gran Turismo is even.
    Then again, Rallisport Challenge is unmatched as far as rally games go. The graphics are easily the best graphics of any game for any system, and control is magnificent. The only problems I can think of are that you can't travel very far off the track, and you unlock cars in groups as opposed to individual cars.

I can't tell you which would be better. Neither game lets you tweak your cars like in the Gran Turismo series. However, both games concentrate very heavily on Racing and pull it off better, I think, than Gran Turismo. You should rent both of them before deciding though. You might not agree with me at all, afterall!

Rallisport Challenge is a way better buy then PGR. I had a lot more fun playing in then PGR.

Default Re: Gran Turismo on XBox?

Originally posted by Hellraisr
    Does anybody know if this will ever happen? It's my all-time favourite racing game.. too bad it's always on Playstation
    Don't worry . . prepare yourself to be totally blown away by Sega GT!! With over a 150 cars (including classic muscle cars) better graphics and the ability to tweak. You'll quickly forget Gran Turismo 3 with its rehashed tracks, cars and gameplay.
    Its not what you can do for your xbox, its what your xbox can do for you!

Question

The only problem is Sega GT is only on DreamCast.I visited Sega website.Or am i wrong?

www.sega.com

Originally posted by Freeze-B
    The only problem is Sega GT is only on DreamCast.I visited Sega website.Or am i wrong?

www.sega.com
    Yes . . Sega GT 2002 is coming out on Xbox

You can either search xboxaddict for screenshots or go here

I did check out the SEGA site and they are only giving details of the original Dreamcast. Expect more details of the new Xbox release at E3.
    Its not what you can do for your xbox, its what your xbox can do for you!

grand tourismo sux. its graphics suck....suck.....suck. the only thing they got is the wide selection of cars and the upgrades, but they can make a better game
    Hidden Content

i never really liked GT....hopefully sega gt 2002 or revolitionaire(sp?) will take over as the king of racing sims
    5 National Championships...13 Final Fours...Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

Thread Information