Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who do you wanna challenge 1st in Xbox Live?

Question Who do you wanna challenge 1st in Xbox Live?

I hear sooooo many XBA amigo's flapping their gums about creaming & whippin da floor with this dude and dat kid about ever Xbox Live game coming out.

It just makes me want the LIVE to launch sooo bad!
    Out of all the launch games for XBox Live who do you want to challenge first in the games from the XBA members crew?

I know I wont be on anyones list cause no one wants dat imbarracement! Ninja Style!

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

I would not chalenge anybody till I am really good at the game. (which will be a day or two)!
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

Talking

Id challenge everyone becuase playing games is fun! It doesnt matter if you win or lose. Especially when playing xbox games!
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

All of ya. . . . bring it on suckers
    Your off the squad!
    Take That!

10k.

Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
    Id challenge everyone becuase playing games is fun! It doesnt matter if you win or lose. Especially when playing xbox games!
    Exactly.....except if they totally inhialate you and then rub it in your face....

RadRider

I will grind Merimac into a slimy piece of filth. No wait, I'm going to do that today anyway. Die you slimy piece of filth!

If I get it, Maximus. Like in the movie the new guy...the first rule is to take the biggest badass down so everyone can see it...hehheehehhe Maxy will prob. beat me down like tho..hehe

I wanna play goldberg b/c he's a newb at halo. He claims that he is the best at halo when he claims to only use orcket launchers and shotguns. what a newb. Considering I usually always use pistol and ALWAYS get headshot... I don't see how he'll hit me with a rocket or shotgun if I'm far away from him. Not to mention my l33t sniping skills. Headshots... oh yeah.

I'm not saying I'm the best... but I suppose I'm pretty damn good since my headshot accuracy is beyond normal. I'm not sure how good everyone else is so I won't say I cankick everyone's ass.. but Goldberg claims he can kick my ass..

yah right.

casper.i am gonna show him what a proud xbox owner could do to a friendly ghost.

Originally posted by wweomaniac
    I wanna play goldberg b/c he's a newb at halo. He claims that he is the best at halo when he claims to only use orcket launchers and shotguns. what a newb. Considering I usually always use pistol and ALWAYS get headshot... I don't see how he'll hit me with a rocket or shotgun if I'm far away from him. Not to mention my l33t sniping skills. Headshots... oh yeah.

I'm not saying I'm the best... but I suppose I'm pretty damn good since my headshot accuracy is beyond normal. I'm not sure how good everyone else is so I won't say I cankick everyone's ass.. but Goldberg claims he can kick my ass..

yah right.
    LoL. . . . ha ha ha ha Rocket launcher is for newbies . . .only way they stand a chance . . . LoL i hate people who use the launcher . . . . its only cool if everyone has one
    Your off the squad!
    Take That!

i'd take on chickenshhhhh or ninja....bring it on fellas!
    5 National Championships...13 Final Fours...Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

Thumbs up

It's true that if you get tottally inihialated it sucks. However on halo online (i will not say where i played it online or give any details) my team (me and my friend) got tottally anihaillated but it made it all the more satisfying when we did kill those cheaters. It sucked it was 4 on 2 and somehow they could turn invisibility and shields on when they wanted. We still killed them sometimes though.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

i would challenge anyone especially with games like cs.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Dudes, I'll be more than happy to introduce my skills to your individual dispairs...however, I'm hunting down Ninja Scroll like I hunt down beer in my fridge!!!

Originally posted by Maximus
    Dudes, I'll be more than happy to introduce my skills to your individual dispairs...however, I'm hunting down Ninja Scroll like I hunt down beer in my fridge!!!
    Hey, Maxy..take a couple of years off xba, so i can catch up to ur post count..hehe...jk. Anyway, I want to face you atleast once so I can know what it feels like to beaten by the master...NOT! lol, jk

doesn't matter who you are, you will die by me
    Hidden Content

My plots never fail.

Ninja Scroll your first one on my list, your going down!!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by XBox Owner

Hey, Maxy..take a couple of years off xba, so i can catch up to ur post count..hehe...jk. Anyway, I want to face you atleast once so I can know what it feels like to beaten by the master...NOT! lol, jk
    Hehe...definately, XO...It will be awesome to play on your team or against you in some on-line action...I plan on playing with or against all of you guys and coming back here and talking about it! It's going to be sweeeeet!!!

bust a nut

all of u, bring it all of u chumps, that inlcudes u maxy!

*irule23 gets ready to be own by every single xba member on xbox live*

what am i kidding?? i suck

Default Hmmmmmmm....

Xbox Live seems very exciting, but will us aussies be able to vs u guys over in the US?

Thread Information