Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gonna get a GameCube

Default Gonna get a GameCube

After much debate with my mirror over things like how big my weenie has grown and whether or not I should buy a GameCube, I've come to the conclusion that the answer is yes (for both ponderances). I know theres only a handful of games that look interesting, but I have a soft spot in my dingus for those games. Mario, Starfox, Zelda, and some other titles I can't remember right now. So let the flaming begin. BTW, I'm not g@y but I have wondered at times whether or not it would be easier to pretend that I am.

Have a joyous day!
    Signatures are a boring reminder that everyone might have a personality.

RadRider

I'd easily get a GameCube, provided that somebody gave one to me, or if I found a working one somewhere for free. In my opinion, the PS2 is a far better system, game for game, dollar for dollar. But in either case, I've already bought an Xbox and simply can't afford another system. Heck, I can barely afford any games for the Xbox anyway, let alone buying a whole new system!

Sleeping

so you are gonna get a gamecube. big deal. go post this in a gamecube forum.

I have a Gc and Mario and Zelda are at the bottom of my to get list. Go for Resident Evil and Eturnal Darkness Lost Kingdoms looks cool and Metroid is a must have.

yeah yeah whatever.

Sleeping

Everyone sounds so excited for you...maybe you should have put the whole message in bold letters or something.

The Frew-its of the Devil

Talking

I'm getting a GameCube as well, but not at the expense of my entertainment. I will still own my Xbox and PoS2. That way while you guys are only playing Ninja Gaidan I WILL PLAY BOTH NINJA GAMES ... (um is there a ninja game for GCN.... don't know) and sum *** kids games too. I WILL OWN THEM ALL!!! BWAAAHHHHAHAHAHA!!!
    "I do not say anything offensive, people simply take offense to the things I say." Keith Valdez '96'

imo getting a gc over a ps2 if you already have a xbox is a better deal since almost all the ps2 games are heading over to the xbox ...its not the same with GC...cause you wont see games like metriod,mario,starfox,eternal darkness,zelda list goes on and on on the xbox...having a xbox and GC is the best combination of systems to have....with xbox you get xbox games and the best ps2 has to offer and with GC you get Nintendo games...which are very fun and are good quality games that you wont find on any other system..i have a GC and i love it...as i am very loyal to nintendo i will buy any system they put out..always did always will

Originally posted by yall
    so you are gonna get a gamecube. big deal. go post this in a gamecube forum.
    I feel ya yo! Im getting a KiddyCube too, but you dont hear me posting threads in a Xbox forum!

Note to mods: move this thread to it's respectable place in a coloring book forum or something!

OH MY GOD!!!! your GETTING A GAMECUBE!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god can I follow you around and sniff your butt , Can I make you Ice cream Sandwiches and hand feed you grapes!!!!
    Fan you with nintendo Magazines, Make an Altar and carve a Huge staue of you and worship you as a Living GOD!!!!! ....Oh Holy one do not Smite me for I am unworthy to serve you Oh master Of Consoles!!!! Oh holy One............uh this is the stupidest post I have ever read, and I have posted some stupid stuff also but come on,,,,

And I have the same taste in Nintendo games as Icey Princess
    although three games doesn't justify me buying a Game Cube
    although someday maybe , when there 30 bucks at the flea market . like N64's are now ,
    Wadical Dwagons! *quote from random game nerd in an arcade when I was a kid in the 80's*

Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

I feel ya yo! Im getting a KiddyCube too, but you dont hear me posting threads in a Xbox forum!

I got my Gc before i got my xflop j/k. Anyway since the average player of the Gc is 23 and less than 1/4 of the games are kiddy i dont really find that funny.

Originally posted by Icey_Princess
    I got my Gc before i got my xflop j/k. Anyway since the average player of the Gc is 23 and less than 1/4 of the games are kiddy i dont really find that funny.
    I dont know where you get your info, but I was a link & a source on your claims yo!

btw, I noticed your name is Princess,...does that idicate your a chick?
    If so im Ninja Scroll,..but you can call me Ninja Romeo!

Neeto?
    "That's the way she goes, boys. Sometimes she goes, sometimes she doesn't cause that's the f*ck*ng way she goes."

"TCM -- Forever Gunnin' For The Best; To The First 4"

Default Re: Gonna get a GameCube

Originally posted by aronx
    I know theres only a handful of games that look interesting, but I have a soft spot in my dingus for those games. Mario, Starfox, Zelda, and some other titles I can't remember right now.

So why not wait awhile to get the Gamecube since by the time those games come out, it'll probably be $99. I just got one a couple weeks ago with the price drop, and all I can say is the gaming is dry. Resident Evil is cool, but I can't get into it anymore because, despite what some other say, it is the same game as the previous series. I'm holding onto the system, however, for those games you mentioned earlier. In the meantime, I'm sure glad I kept my x-box!

Default Re: Gonna get a GameCube

Originally posted by aronx
    After much debate with my mirror over things like how big my weenie has grown and whether or not I should buy a GameCube, I've come to the conclusion that the answer is yes (for both ponderances). I know theres only a handful of games that look interesting, but I have a soft spot in my dingus for those games. Mario, Starfox, Zelda, and some other titles I can't remember right now. So let the flaming begin. BTW, I'm not g@y but I have wondered at times whether or not it would be easier to pretend that I am.

Have a joyous day!
    Sorry, I left my bag of give a $h!t at home.
    Hidden Content

(I hope to have X-Ray changed to Peepers)

I bought one too when it went on sale. Been collecting dust ever since.

thats great man...after xbox live comes out, atleast you'll have another coaster to put your drinks on
    5 National Championships...13 Final Fours...Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

Yo Bobby dazler, that good news your getting a cube, i 2 am getting 1, but not till later in the year, when u get them free with a kids meal from Mc D............
    Only JK just waiting till they drop below £100
    dont think there a need to make a post about it though..
    Last edited by CodeMonkey; 05-31-2002 at 09:50 PM.

Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

I dont know where you get your info, but I was a link & a source on your claims yo!

btw, I noticed your name is Princess,...does that idicate your a chick?
    If so im Ninja Scroll,..but you can call me Ninja Romeo!

Ninja Romeo?? more like Ninja Snorieo ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

lol

i just noticed your a princess too, icey, theres nothing i love more than a chick that plays XBOX!!
    exept my xbox

Thread Information