Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maximus :)

Thumbs up Maximus :)

Remember me?

I *Finally* Got DSL.. heh wesnsday.. so Ill look you up on gamespy when I get it running

kaz

you might be waiting a while max changed jobs and no he only really comes on the weekends cause he can't get to a computer during the day any more
    you can have my xbox, when you pry it from my cold dead hands

Frostberg

I dont think maxy was playing at work anyway...

well yeah what i meant to point out was it's going to be hard to contact him
    you can have my xbox, when you pry it from my cold dead hands

You should get Xbconnect to play Halo online.

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

He is not here anymore!
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

Doh.,

I havent been visiting the boards for a month or so due to everquest.. so i had no idea . That sucks

Frostberg

He isint gone...he wwill be here, but will probably only post like 5 or 10 times a day...and he will still have weekends to play online like he always has...

Yeah...he's gone..he shall return some day!

Frostberg

Originally posted by XBox Owner
    Yeah...he's gone..he shall return some day!
    What the hell, he is NOT gone...stop talking like that...
    HE NORMALLY POSTS AT WORK, AND WITHOUT WORK HE CANT NORMALLY POST AT WORK ANYMORE!
    This simply means he wont be able to post as much, be he does have a computer at home, and I'm sure he will compensate for the time he is losing!

i think frosty is missing his friend that left...jk... he's still here... right next to that unicorn and elvis

Frostberg

Originally posted by Plewis
    i think frosty is missing his friend that left...jk... he's still here... right next to that unicorn and elvis
    Yeah, you dont see him? Behind Tupac and next to Aliyahawhatever and that TLC girl

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by Frostberg

What the hell, he is NOT gone...stop talking like that...
    HE NORMALLY POSTS AT WORK, AND WITHOUT WORK HE CANT NORMALLY POST AT WORK ANYMORE!
    This simply means he wont be able to post as much, be he does have a computer at home, and I'm sure he will compensate for the time he is losing!
    lol, thanks, Frosty! The Frosty-one is correct...I'm still here, but, not as often because I have to switch jobs. I, officially, start tomorrow

Hey, Kazual! Good to see you again, dude! We definately need to play on-line!!

So Maximus...what do you do at your new job? I know it is a brewery or something...but what do you do there?

Originally posted by Xtopia
    So Maximus...what do you do at your new job? I know it is a brewery or something...but what do you do there?
    I am going to be a Merchadiser for a month or so. Hey, quick question for ya: How do you change your XBox name using DOA3?

Frostberg

Originally posted by Maximus

lol, thanks, Frosty! The Frosty-one is correct...I'm still here, but, not as often because I have to switch jobs. I, officially, start tomorrow

Hey, Kazual! Good to see you again, dude! We definately need to play on-line!!
    Has Maxy ever been known to not trust something Frosty?
    Then why should you?

Ooooo thanks Maxy for reinforcing my point, no one could of done it better than your presence alone! (translation-owned!)
    Oh my, I think the phrase I have created above is quite nice!!

EDIT-Oh Maxy so many posts and thou has not educated himself in the art of getting a high score in DoA3 to change the X's name? I heard MotoGP could do it also...

Originally posted by Frostberg

Has Maxy ever been known to not trust something Frosty?
    Then why should you?

Ooooo thanks Maxy for reinforcing my point, no one could of done it better than your presence alone! (translation-owned!)
    Oh my, I think the phrase I have created above is quite nice!!
    lol! Yes! I always trust things Frosty!

Hey, buddy...quick question for ya: What part of DOA3 do I use to change my XBox name? A buddy let me borrow it so I can check out the new costumes with the new booster disc. Might I say that Tina looks nice in her new thong

Frostberg

I'm pretty sure you have to get a high score in survival mode and then in Halo it will use whatever you say is the high score

To change the name, just get a high score in Survival Mode and whatever you put in for your name, will become your Xbox's name

maxy...you just need to kick some tail in survivor mode...600,000 points should do it. then it will tell you your current name, and give you the chance to change it.

sorry to hear that you won't be around as frequently, but hope your new job is something that you really wanted to do.
    Hidden Content
    props (not propellers) to thecovenant for the sig

Thread Information