Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: PGR vs. Test Drive

Default PGR vs. Test Drive

i need an honest opinion on which game is better.......i already have PGR.......I want Test Drive, but im gonna have to sell PGR. Which is better

dunno..rent test drive..i guess

Test Drive is way Way better. I never liked PGR, it's too slow for me. I like crazy high speed smashing crashing screeching ramps rolls traffic accidents destruction, etc, etc, etc.............all that in my kind of racing games.

I just wish you could see the damage done to the car. It isn't very realistic that you just were in a major accident and your car is still squeaky clean

Originally posted by y2kash_14
    I just wish you could see the damage done to the car. It isn't very realistic that you just were in a major accident and your car is still squeaky clean
    Which game are you talkin' about???

I hear you can't see dents and stuff on the cars of Test Drive

GRAVEDIGGER

Default Hmm...

Well, i havent heard all that about Test Drive but i do know that it has insage speed, and thats good. So i guess you can Rent it first and see what its all about before you rish into something that you might regret.

Untill next time...

i got test drive and it aint all that good...graphics arent up with pgr and pgr got better gameplay
    Hidden Content

Alien

i herd that PGR was the same as Test Drive but with different cars

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

PGR has terrible handling, crappy sound effects, OK graphics, etc. Neve rplayed Test Drive, but if its not as good as PGR, I wont even look at it. PGR is horrible IMO.

yea i does have some crappy handling and sound FX

10k.

Yeah, I don't like PGR for the same reason some other's said. The handling is the thing that annoys me the most when playing it...I don't own it, just have played it at friends, rented. It has okay graphics and stuff, but the handling.

I was looking into getting Test Drive. Or should I buy another game? I already have Morrowind..that's the newest game I own.

I dont have any problems with the Handling in PGR, i can score a perfect run, like Mike Salmon

The controls in PGR are fine. it's just a matter of learning to handle them. Granted, it is frustrating when you can't seem to manuever your car correctly on a long slide, but, IMO, it's what keeps you coming back.
    The older a person gets, the less they care what they wear. Old people come up with some of the strangest clothing combinations you'll ever see. I think of it as "cancer of the clothing."
    --George Carlin

If you think PGR is to hard all u cheetas out there can use codes. I belive the code is "nosliw". You enter it as your name. I will buy I loved the old test drives for ps and dc. they are my type of racing. i usta know exactly how and where to hit the cars to send them swirving off the road. I got the money to buy test drive i just hope i dont waste it on a bunch of crappy games. I only have 15 xbox games now because i keep buying those little game boy games! i always buy them because they are like 5 dollars cheaper then i get disapointed cuz they suck and i beat em in a day. Ill post how good it is in a few days when i buy the game if i dont waste my money on some crap.

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Powerslides in Project Gotham is like driving on ice for Gods sake. And that screech is more annoying than anything I have ever heard in any game ever made.

Originally posted by EHWfedPres
    Powerslides in Project Gotham is like driving on ice for Gods sake. And that screech is more annoying than anything I have ever heard in any game ever made.
    Whats wrong with driving on ice, u can drive on ice in rallysport. PGR kudos is cheap i dont see how you can keep up wit kudos. You do someting cool and then you gotta not run into walls for like 5 minutes than you get to keep the kudos. But i heard the new testdrive has a timer.

Tkf, it only seems like five minutes while waiting for kudos to be added in off of tricks, but I think I read in the manual that after your trick combo stops, you have to not hit anything for three seconds in order for the combo to be counted.
    The older a person gets, the less they care what they wear. Old people come up with some of the strangest clothing combinations you'll ever see. I think of it as "cancer of the clothing."
    --George Carlin

So you gotta let out the gas just to get like 10 kudos. Either way i dont care cuz u get like 1000 for winning a race who needs a mere 10 kudos when u can get first and have more. Im not a pgr hater like a lot of people, i think it is a very good game with great graphics.

Burnout is better than PGR and Test Drive combined

Thread Information