Thread: Are Xbox owners a smarter breed of human?

Default Are Xbox owners a smarter breed of human?

I see much better hardware and software then Sony and GC without any add-ons for broadband, 4-player, or a HD. Software is debatable but whats up???
    Your sig image is too big. The entire sig can be no larger than 500x250 pixels. Please reduce it in size before you repost. Thanks, XBA Staff.

It is called consumer advertising. Most of the general public (when going to buy something) doesn't do much research. They go by what the tv, radio, internet and or friends said was the best thing to get. Basically they are slaves to pop culture. Millions of people, including celebrities, think that PS2 is the best becuase they submit to mass marketing. I don't know if I would go as far as saying xbox owners are a superioir breed of human but they just use logic and look at the facts. XBOX is a better console all around than any of the others. It is all in the facts.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

No they are not smarter.
    And is Xbox the best console? Maybe to Xbox fanboys, but to PS2 fanboys their system suits what they want same with GC fanboys. It's not always about best hardware, it is about the kind of games you like and which system will deliver more of them.

lol, i wouldent agree with a smarter human, thats a bit fanboyish, lol. but i think we did make the smarter buy
    - Toast.

me is smart, cuz i own xbox!

It's a great system....and this is a great board. .....and it's only going to get better
    Meanwhile back at the Ranch,Bificus Beefy AKA Evil_Dr_Beefy and his henchmen The Big Dipper Beast plot the destruction of their arch nemesis Spaceboy

Flushing the Ducts evil xbox king's Avatar

Talking

Originally posted by Snoopy7548
    me is smart, cuz i own xbox!
    Poor Delta...I hope she gets better quickly.

ima genious, thats all there is to it.

I must be really smart.. I own Xbox... GC..and PS2

i think it just means that we have better taste... i have all 3 as well and all 3 of them have good games but xbox is the best by far... i mean we havent seen what the xbox can do i think we will start once splinter cell comes out and then halo 2. its really weird though i know some people that have a ps2 and thats it and they absolutly hate the xbox and say they arent ever getting one and they must see its better all the games are ported over to xbox with better graphics... personally im not a big fan of ps2 but i think burnout 2 and contra will change my mind, then i can start playing my ps2 agian

and playya its genius

We all still sit on our asses and play games all day hehe
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Flushing the Ducts evil xbox king's Avatar

Default Are Xbox owners really superior? Evil Xbox King looks at the facts

Originally posted on the 'Whats your IQ?' thread in Off Topic Lounge by evil xbox king
    I took that test and got 175 but, when I was 6 yrs old I had a professional psychologist give me an IQ test and I got 140 (Top one % of Australians!!!)

This just shows how bumped up the Internet score is and until someone posts a score of 141 done by a professional than I rest my case.

MY BRAIN OWNZ JOO!!!
    Xbox = Intelligence

Originally posted by xboxmaster2002
    i think it just means that we have better taste...
    Our taste is better too!!!

Originally posted byToast
    i think we did make the smarter buy
    Notice these words- we (as in Xbox owners) and Smarter!!!

Another convincing argument. So far we've got on Xbox owners 3, Ps2 and GC owners 0.

Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
    they just use logic and look at the facts.
    We use logic and facts? Sounds smart to me!

XBOX is a better console all around than any of the others. It is all in the facts.
    Couldn't have said it better my self. Anywho, we've come to the end of a very 'smart' post!

Conclusion: Xbox owners ARE the superior breed of human.
    Poor Delta...I hope she gets better quickly.

Default Re: Are Xbox owners a smarter breed of human?

Originally posted by Bigwig
    I see much better hardware and software then Sony and GC without any add-ons for broadband, 4-player, or a HD. Software is debatable but whats up???
    When I was at the store these 2 guys brought 2 ps2 games and the total was over a hundred dollars. Glad that wasn't me.

Default Re: Re: Are Xbox owners a smarter breed of human?

Originally posted by japes1
    When I was at the store these 2 guys brought 2 ps2 games and the total was over a hundred dollars. Glad that wasn't me.
    wouldnt that have been the same price no matter what console?

It is called consumer advertising. Most of the general public (when going to buy something) doesn't do much research. They go by what the tv, radio, internet and or friends said was the best thing to get. Basically they are slaves to pop culture. Millions of people, including celebrities, think that PS2 is the best becuase they submit to mass marketing. I don't know if I would go as far as saying xbox owners are a superioir breed of human but they just use logic and look at the facts. XBOX is a better console all around than any of the others. It is all in the facts.
    I agree with this, but i'm just wondering where in the world is the $500,000,000 in advertising XBOX was going to shell out. I see at least twice as many ps2 commercials than I do XBOX ones. I know XBOX has more money so where is it? I would imagine a lot of advertising in the upcoming months will appear by XBOX.

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Willy-XBA Hidden Content
    2011 Stanley Cup Champions - Toronto Maple Leafs

Smile

I also got a Atari Jaguar , I wonder what that means
    Nothing in life is free, even free Speech comes at a cost.
    We have to hear words we may not like, statements we do not agree with or/& do not wish to hear.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

Thread Information