Thread: Jesus video game

Default Jesus video game

Anybody hear about the first person game where you get to play as Jesus? I don't know if someone made this up or if its real but if its gonna be any fun at all its gotta contain some violence. Jesus is a nonviolent character but theres other evil characters you can play as. If its real I think this game will be more controversial than GTA3.

Jesus had his moments though.. like when he used the whip and drove those guys out of the temple that were cheating people... they were called moneychangers....

He had lots of bad guys after him though...and he preached to people like prostitutes because he said those who were not sick were not in need of a physician.... I suppose it could make for an interesting game.. but controversial for sure.

I think that would be a bad idea for a game.... I mean, you already know how the end turns out....

Who wants to play a game where you end up getting nailed to a cross despite healing numorous lepars and turning demons into pigs and driving them off cliffs? Not me...
    Hidden Content

Silly Rabbit trips are for kids.

Yeha I thought of that too.. and changin the ending just wouldn't be right either.

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

I have a feeling this is gonna start a huge conteversy.
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

Originally posted by faceoff508
    I have a feeling this is gonna start a huge conteversy.
    Which is exactly what will lead to $$$ for the maker.

I'd love a game like that! If I could be one person in the game, it would be Gabriel. Err...being a Roman soldier wouldn't be bad either.
    ****HONDA ROCKS****

Renegade of funk

Jesus versus Satan. FPS style. Complete with sub-missions that include converting the pheasents to Christianity. Clearing Temples of whores and money changers and my favorite, walking on the water to rescue nonbelieving followers.

This game will be big. Hopefully there will be an alternate ending though.

Hopefully I won't be going to Hell.

I found out the name of the game it's called Eon of tears: The bible codes. You're actually a teen who learned some code in the bible so you get to re-live the lives of people in the bible. You get to play as many different characters not just Jesus and you can be good or evil. Theres an interview with the makers of the game on teamxbox.com and it actually sounds like it might be a pretty good game.

I think this would be a cool idea for a game. We could call it JC and NYPD. Here the NYPD will fight crime with their usual guns, pepper sprays, handcuffs, and whatever else they can find. But in the event of 10 commandment breakage you instantly become JC(Jesus Christ) and unload a band of priests on the evil doers. These priests will do such moves as the Body Grind, Hand full of Balls, and my personal fav, the schoolboy tingle. Sad but true. Power ups will be given throughout the game to obtain more alter boys for your own personal pleasure.

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Willy-XBA Hidden Content
    2011 Stanley Cup Champions - Toronto Maple Leafs

laughs... is that the "Catholic" version your talking about...lol

Official Avs Fan of XBA kornavs19's Avatar

Originally posted by laughs2907
    I think this would be a cool idea for a game. We could call it JC and NYPD. Here the NYPD will fight crime with their usual guns, pepper sprays, handcuffs, and whatever else they can find. But in the event of 10 commandment breakage you instantly become JC(Jesus Christ) and unload a band of priests on the evil doers. These priests will do such moves as the Body Grind, Hand full of Balls, and my personal fav, the schoolboy tingle. Sad but true. Power ups will be given throughout the game to obtain more alter boys for your own personal pleasure.

LMAO...

I wouldnt even try this game...
    It sounds like it has a dumb plot to it...
    Just my 2 cents...

Originally posted by lmpbzktnkorn23

LMAO...

I wouldnt even try this game...
    It sounds like it has a dumb plot to it...
    Just my 2 cents...
    lol, you just called the Bible dumb, since that is basically the plot

Official Avs Fan of XBA kornavs19's Avatar

Originally posted by y2kash_14

lol, you just called the Bible dumb, since that is basically the plot
    LMAO...Oops..Forgot about that...
    Sorry to anyone I offended..

i think ill pass on this one...
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

Originally posted by Squidpie
    laughs... is that the "Catholic" version your talking about...lol
    LOL, actually its a more universal game which applys to any religion with perverted priests......and from what I hear today, that would include many religions. I got nothing against JC or anything, but perverted priests....I mean come on, if either of them ever touched my neice I'd rip them a new hole(lol) whether or not they were considered religious.

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Willy-XBA Hidden Content
    2011 Stanley Cup Champions - Toronto Maple Leafs

Thread Information