Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sudeki Pic's 56k warning (WOW)

Default NEW Sudeki Pic's 56k warning (WOW)

Last edited by Brevity; 01-21-2003 at 05:03 PM.
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

Several of the top pics I already saw in the new Play Magazine. However, I defianetly want this game. Xbox needs some RPG games badly right now.
    Now Playing
    Star Ocean: TLH (360) | Killzone 2 (PS3) | Star Ocean: FD (PSP)

Official Hitman of XBA Hitman101's Avatar

My God Brevity these Graphics are the best I've seen next to Halo 2 dude.
    Hidden Content

THE HITMAN IS BACK !!!! Yet again !!!

They're good, not too great.. but nice..

Some of those bottom pics were reminding me of Final Fantasy VII. I really hope this game turns out well. I admit that I'm a little skeptical at the battle system and how Climax U.K. and not Climax Entertianment Japan is making it. I just hope it could pull it off as the Final Fantasy killer. But, I still feel Climax should have went with the active time battle, battle system used in most FF, instead of battling realtime. That would make the game much better. I'll still buy it reagardless.
    Now Playing

Some of those are amazing, others not so much. Looks like a good game graphics wise.
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

Originally posted by Hitman101
    My God Brevity these Graphics are the best I've seen next to Halo 2 dude.
    I guess you havent seen some of the games that are coming out. It does look good but their are better graphics out there.

I will definetly look into this game.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

This is a good example of why we own an Xbox. For an RPG, this looks great!
    The Ultimate gamer is a XBOX gamer.

Smile

Wow, this graphics kill everything that PS2 or gamecube has, these are defenetelly up there with Halo and Splinter Cell.

I know that there are better looking games coming later this year, but if they can accomplish this on Xbox with this game, this only proves how the Xbox is set to deliver what it promised.
    Hidden Content
    Xbox Rules!!!

Originally posted by Cesar902
    Wow, this graphics kill everything that PS2 or gamecube has, these are defenetelly up there with Halo and Splinter Cell.

I know that there are better looking games coming later this year, but if they can accomplish this on Xbox with this game, this only proves how the Xbox is set to deliver what it promised.
    I totally agree. It will be nice showing this game in the face to fanboys of other systems.

I wonder how the matrix system menu style is going to work and look. I just hope it's easier to change characters than it is in Star Ocean 2.
    Now Playing

OMFG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Burning Ranger
    Some of those bottom pics were reminding me of Final Fantasy VII. I really hope this game turns out well. I admit that I'm a little skeptical at the battle system and how Climax U.K. and not Climax Entertianment Japan is making it. I just hope it could pull it off as the Final Fantasy killer. But, I still feel Climax should have went with the active time battle, battle system used in most FF, instead of battling realtime. That would make the game much better. I'll still buy it reagardless.
    Dont you think the fighting looks more akin to ZELDA with the target circles on the ground.

I do hope it plays out like an actiony FF though. Since its RARE maybe it will have a good story like the FF's. Once you have played Kingdom Hearts and FFX to the end you will learn to love a good story in a game, something NO OTHER game has managed to do that well.
    Last edited by Brevity; 01-22-2003 at 12:20 AM.

Firstly Brevity thanks alot for the 56k warning . Some of us are still on it sadly and it did take a while for the pics to load. Secondly these look great and the game looks sweet as a nut but, i dont think its a game i would like very much .. but it does look sweeet .. thanks alot.
    Scared ? You will be.

Thread Information