Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dear Mr. Gates...

davidx

Default Dear Mr. Gates...

Xbox really sucks ass. I havn't bought a game in months, and when I rent , 85% of the time I'm disapointed.

Also Bill, why is it that all the games I look forward too keep getting pushed back? With all your resources and funding can't you assemble a bunch of jackasses who'll make a decent game and release it on time? Didn't think so.

I swear to you Bill Gates...if HALO 2 is a huge letdown I will take my Xbox and shove it up your ass.

Seriously...all I've been using my Xbox for is the DVD player. Put out some awsome games...soon! And for the love of god, quit with the ****in' JAP games--that ruined RAW and will make for more crap games.

I wish i didn't hate PS2 and LAMECUBE so much, or I'd trade in my Xbox. Thank GOD for my PC...that keeps me busy.

Oh yeah, before all you fanboys flame the hell outta me, answer me this:

To shut me the hell up, name a game i should buy. Cause honestly, besides HALO, MORROWIND, HITMAN2 & SPlinter Cell the selection of games is LACKING!!!!!!!

Bring on the flamers...

X

Well, I would love to shut you up....but we are dealing in opinions. So whats the point of giving you a list of games "I" enjoy. All you'll do is tell me "That game sucks"

Sorry you feel the way you do.

Default Re: Dear Mr. Gates...

Xbox really sucks ass.
    Who's ass does it suck?

I havn't bought a game in months, and when I rent , 85% of the time I'm disapointed.
    Don't rent as much games.

Also Bill, why is it that all the games I look forward too keep getting pushed back?
    First of all, you are asking the wrong person, Bill Gates doesn't make the games for Xbox or decide when they are released. Secondly, they are delayed so they won't suck and be buggy.

With all your resources and funding can't you assemble a bunch of jackasses who'll make a decent game and release it on time?
    Why would he want a jackass to make games for the Xbox?

Didn't think so.
    Why ask a question when you know the answer?

I swear to you Bill Gates...if HALO 2 is a huge letdown I will take my Xbox and shove it up your ass.
    Is that a promise? Bill Gates has nothing to do with Halo 2 but whatever gets you off..

Seriously...all I've been using my Xbox for is the DVD player.
    Neat.

Put out some awsome games...soon!
    That'll get 'em up and running.

I wish i didn't hate PS2 and LAMECUBE so much, or I'd trade in my Xbox. Thank GOD for my PC...that keeps me busy.
    Hating something is a choice, go buy a PS2 or Gamecube if you're unhappy with your Xbox, we don't want to hear your b*tching.

To shut me the hell up, name a game i should buy. Cause honestly, besides HALO, MORROWIND, HITMAN2 & SPlinter Cell the selection of games is LACKING!!!!!!!
    Why the hell would I care if you keep your Xbox or not? Seriously, you are doing this just so you can have some stupid little debate, if you don't like the damn console, take it back, I know I won't lose sleep over it.
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

First dude to buy KOTOR

I agree, but to name a good overall few. Ghost Recon, Halo, Medal of Honor, MotoGP, Unreal Championship, Gauntlet Dark Legacy, Hunter The Reckoning, Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance, TimeSplitters 2, Baldur's Gate Deadly Alliance. Tons of great games out there just you're picky.
    Page 27: Good traders list, traded with: Brevity
    [Force Choke] You will show me the proper respect!

Originally posted by davidx
    But in reality you won't/can't do a thing
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

davidx

Default Suurrrre guy...

But I'm still waiting for a decent game.

Believe me, I want a new game. Playing SOF2 online (which rocks) in front of a PC is nothin' compared to XBL from the couch.

But I'm still waiting...

Oh yeah, thanks for the recommendations, but ...
    ...Medal of Honor, MotoGP, Unreal Championship, Gauntlet Dark Legacy, Hunter The Reckoning, Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance, TimeSplitters...are all LACKING. No replay value (except for Unreal Champ. XBL but it's WEAK!)

What's Baldur's Gate Deadly Alliance? And how long till Project Ego?

****en' he11,

X

Member on the run

Funny that you didn't respond to the Ghost Recon suggestion there. Either way, a game tends to be what you make it. I've played several games that were deemed terrible by the general public that I found fairly good, while others that were deemed amazing, I found boring and no fun at all. So as Highlight already said, it's your opinion. No need to flame, though it seems as if you are trying to get flames. Finally, like Shrew said, why should we care exactly if you get rid of your Xbox or not? It's not going to hurt us any.

I own a PS2 and XBox and Xbox games are much, much better. I only own G.T.A III, Vice City, and Gran Turismo 3. I own three times as much on the Xbox. A lot of people seem to overlook how nice it is not to have to deal with memory cards and Xbox has digital surround sound in game, not just the cinema's. Most PS2 games i have to turn up the brightness on my TV because the graphics are so dark. I think you're disapointment won't be cured by getting another console. Try this: go back and play some SNES or NES games for a week or so and then you'll appreciate your xbox a lot more.

Originally posted by CarGuy
    Try this: go back and play some SNES or NES games for a week or so and then you'll appreciate your xbox a lot more.
    I hate to crap on your post, but there are a lot of SNES and NES games I like WAY more than most of my xbox games

Originally posted by Kraft-XBA
    I hate to crap on your post, but there are a lot of SNES and NES games I like WAY more than most of my xbox games
    ** dusts off Super Metroid and Bubble Bobble **
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

davidx

Thannks for the input Carguy, but honestly, besides my PC games all I play is WWF NO MERCY on N64. There will never be a better wrasslin' game (imo).

I admitt it: I havnt tried Ghost Recon yet.

But I'm still waiting for that Xbox-par game that will make HALO look like nothing but a launch title game...which of course it is (and like all of you's, I looove Halo too).

Still waiting....

X

PS _ Where's Project Ego?
    PPS - Where's true Crimes: Streets of LA?
    PPPS - Oh forget it...

Originally posted by CarGuy
    . Try this: go back and play some SNES or NES games for a week or so and then you'll appreciate your xbox a lot more.
    i know your trying to make a point, but i have to say that the SNES and the NES are the two greatest videogame systems ever created, anyone who knows anything about the history of videogames can tell you that.

Member on the run

And here I always thought that Sega Genesis was a good system.

i miss my 3do
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

I miss my Game.com
    actually, I love my NES and the Contra Series (not Contra Force...)
    All the Mario's...:sigh:.... **Goes into 4yr old state I was in 10 years ago** Man I was so hooked on SNES I burnt a hole in my adapter, and wall outlet...yeah, those were they good 'ol days, when I almost set our house on fire...

God. It's people like you that make me mad. You rant and rave about anything and everything. I'm sorry, but if you don't like Xbox, trade it in. If PC is so much better, trade your Xbox in. Since you hate Xbox so much, why waste time making threads about it?

Xbox really sucks ass. I havn't bought a game in months, and when I rent , 85% of the time I'm disapointed.

Also Bill, why is it that all the games I look forward too keep getting pushed back? With all your resources and funding can't you assemble a bunch of jackasses who'll make a decent game and release it on time? Didn't think so.

Seriously...all I've been using my Xbox for is the DVD player. Put out some awsome games...soon! And for the love of god, quit with the ****in' JAP games--that ruined RAW and will make for more crap games.

Bring on the flamers...

X
    There were threads like this one year ago just about six months after launch. There aren't many like this today because now there are lots of great games for the Xbox. They have been mentioned here.

The PS2 with it's huge library of games really doesn't have more great games than the Xbox. The PS2 just has more games.

I doubt you would be happy with the GC because as you know it doesn't play DVD's. And online games for the GC? Forget it.

As for playing games on the PC. Yes it was fun but upgrading every few months sure wasn't. It's beyond frustrating when you bring home that PC game you really like only to find it runs slow or choppy because either you need to buy more memory or your video card that was top of the line is now not powerful enough.

Xbox really sucks ass.

I wish i didn't hate PS2 and LAMECUBE so much, or I'd trade in my Xbox.
    Ever thought you just don't like games? Or maybe you aren't any good at them?

Originally posted by highlite23-XBA
    Well, I would love to shut you up....but we are dealing in opinions. So whats the point of giving you a list of games "I" enjoy. All you'll do is tell me "That game sucks"

Sorry you feel the way you do.
    You do have the power to shut him up.

You are a Mod.

Hidden Content XBOX RULES!

Bring on the flamers...

X
    Are you trying to eveyone to hate you?

Don't come into a XBox forum & bash the XBox jerk.

Hidden Content XBOX RULES!

Thread Information