Thread: This just in!!

Exclamation This just in!!

Its true! Yet more info on the Bungie's upcomeing "Pimps at Sea".
    I dont think Im the only one that cant wait for this most awesome game. With Halo and PAS, Bunige well be one of the biggest developers for the Xbox! Read the full thing here http://www.bungie.com/products/pimps/pimpsatsea.htm

Big news for Pimps at Sea fans! We're thrilled to announce that Pimps at Sea will ship with exclusive hardware that make it easier than ever to build a seaworthy pimp empire.

The PimpCom is the only Xbox Live headset optimized for Pimps at Sea. The right threads are a key element of keeping your pimp game tight, and the PimpCom ensures that you always play in style. Practically designed for the pimp on the go, the PimpCom is machine washable, stain-resistant and available in five different styles. the PimpCom allows you to get your chat on when you get your hat on. A special voice-masking chip built into the headset modulates your voice in real-time based on the state of the game: your voice will rise to a feral roar when beating down a rival pimp, then flow smooth like Hennessy when you're turning out his momma. No trick will talk smack to you while you're wearing the PimpCom.

But it's not enough for a pimp to look good - he has to BE a pimp, not just resemble one. And there's no better way to step up your mack attack than with the PimpWheel, the controller that puts you at the helm of the pimping experience. Steer your ride through treacherous waters and avoid treacherous wenches. Grab your bling-encrusted pimp stick and open up a can of whoop-ass. A multitude of buttons cover every function from making cash-strapped tricks walk the plank to feeding the goldfish in your acrylic platform shoes. You may buy the game, but you won't truly be a player unless you pick up the PimpWheel.

The PimpWheel and PimpCom will be sold separately, as well as in a specially-priced bundle with Pimps at Sea itself. Stay tuned to bungie.com for more information as it becomes available.

Member on the run

It's back! YES!

OK, this was up last year, right? Being that this is April 1st, I'm hesitant to believe this, but I swear, I can't stop laughin at that box art

The 'PimpWheel' could be pricey.. but Id bet dollars to doughnuts that it well be worth it. I mean, When has bungie steered us wrong?

The lighting looks on par with Halo.. but I think they could improve on it some..

That was one helluva intro, when is this coming out, I have to find this soundtrack for this soon

dum name, I think its bogus.
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

has anyone downloaded the behind the scenes trailor?

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

whoever thinks thats real is stupid. The characters were made in Poser for crying out loud.

Member on the run

Here's a suggestion for those thinking it's real...Remember today's date!

But again, Bungie did this last year, and they kept the site up there for several weeks afterwards. It would be a hilarious game, but you know it's nothing more than an April Fools Joke.

besides the 'pimp wheel' is that stupid mech games controller with a little photoshop magic!

Wish this was real
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

bust a nut

bling blingin pimp style would be nice

Renegade of funk

You have to admit it's funny. A complete change of pace from the Halo people. I did find these pictures to be quite funny.

If there was only such a thing being made......

So basically, you drive around picking up h0es? This game looks hilarious. I love the box art lol. The graphics are pretty shotty, which makes me believe that this is a fake.
    MAKING A NEW SIG

i cant think fo anything else to say but BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA big pimpin maybe they should take this farther and actually make it now that might actually be funnier
    BOW TO THE MIGHTY NHL! HOCKEY RULES!

Thread Information