Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: N.u.d.e.

Default N.u.d.e.

A new game in development for Xbox. N.U.D.E. Natural Ultimate Digital Experiment. It's gonna be like Seaman was for Dreamcast. Check it out. CHECK!?!?!!?!? WTF!?

It's released in Japan. I hope it comes here, sounds like an interesting game, and it will be going on my game shelf for sure.

This is the way to sell games . A lot of people probably won't even look at the game, but just buy it because of it's name .
    Last edited by Cryogenic Pyro; 04-10-2003 at 12:03 AM.

Alien

It looks very nice but i can get a real girl, the last thing i want is to start talking to my box

Friend Request + No Message = Instant Decline

|360| Xbox 360 Elite - Resident Evil 5 Edition
    |PC| Asus - eeePC-1015PN[TEMP]
    |WP7| HTC - TITAN
    Achievements at home, on the move, and on the go.

First dude to buy KOTOR

Originally posted by Chupacabra
    It looks very nice but i can get a real girl, the last thing i want is to start talking to my box
    Lol likewise. This game was developed for some very lonely people lol.
    Page 27: Good traders list, traded with: Brevity
    [Force Choke] You will show me the proper respect!

Originally posted by Slayer02
    Lol likewise. This game was developed for some very lonely people lol.
    I think it was developed for people who want to make someone on their Xbox say "You wanna buy me? 50 bucks mofo."

Wish it was comming out here ;(
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Originally posted by Variation
    Wish it was comming out here ;(
    Hopefully it's will cross the sea and land here.
    Back into the world of gaming.

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

japanese people might like talking to virtual women, who knows...they all liked DOA beach volleyball more than DOA3...they are a weird group of dudes...

Alien

Kinda reminds me of that dreamcast game seeman. That was a wierd game. It was fun though kinda like black and white when you teach your animal to eats it own poop

This makes me thing of "hey you pikachu" .. Its looks kind fun.. but ultimately "Japanese quirk" But you never know.. good to see some broadened use of the communicator.

... hehe.. I wonder what kind of naughty things you could get her to do.. heh...

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Originally posted by LongBow
    No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!!

Greatest sig ever

Bring me...THE SOFT CUSHION!

That game looks weird...and boring. I don't get the point. I'd rather train real girls to do my bidding! LOLOLOL
    Hidden Content
    "You do not truely know someone until you have fought them."
    -Seraph

Renegade of funk

This is cool, but I don't know if I need another person / thing in my house to eventually start to disagree with me at every moment. Of course, I really don't know what I can do with a console game that can talk to me. I think the novelty will wear off. But, I'll tell you what. I would freak if she saw me going to turn the xbox off and she asked me what I was doing. Or heard me, or however she receives input. It would be like 2001..
    Dave, what are you doing? Or here's the really freaky thing. I was reading an article about AI called new frontier. It was about these scientists who created an AI computer recently. They read the computer textbooks from all subjects. The computer would ask questions and hold conversations based on what it knows. Well, halfway through the experiment, the computer asked 2 questions that would trip me out.
    Are there other's like me?
    Who is God?

I'm sorry, that would really trip me out, and I swear if this NUDE thing got around to asking me that, I'd never turn that thing on again. Ever see terminator? I swear, Skytell has to start somewhere.

Whoa. Sentient machines? That is truely very scary.
    Hidden Content
    "You do not truely know someone until you have fought them."
    -Seraph

Is it coming to the US

Anyone know any places with any specific details on this? Like the actual power of it? If I could teach "her" math and stuff that'd be very very swell.

I like Onions

If I could teach "her" math and stuff that'd be very very swell.
    unfortunately not, but i tried after u said this and it just kept on starting different conversations, i dont bother talking to it, i just put my headset to the TV speaker and let'er rip

a big warning tho! this does take up QUITE a lot of HDD space, so its a good thing i changed mine to a larger capacity one =O) (see www.xbox-scene.com for tutorials on hdd switching)
    ---------------------------------
    This message was made possible by government funding allowing a test chimp codenamed CLYDE to randomly punch keys in some secret underground test facility

Renegade of funk

Originally posted by Rusty_Clown

unfortunately not, but i tried after u said this and it just kept on starting different conversations, i dont bother talking to it, i just put my headset to the TV speaker and let'er rip

a big warning tho! this does take up QUITE a lot of HDD space, so its a good thing i changed mine to a larger capacity one =O) (see xxxxxxxxx for tutorials on hdd switching)
    I take it you have this.. um.. program. I guess it's not really a game. What do you do with it? Really.

BTW, welcome to the site.
    BTW, they (the people who run this place) don't like it if you talk about modding or anything like that.
    BTW, they really don't like when you put an URL for a modding site in your posts. You might want to edit your original post. Or, they'll just edit it for you.

I like Onions

what i do with it is pretty simple, you can use it as a dictionary or reference guide, find famous quotes off TV, it even has recorded clips, and after a while of talking (supposedly) it seems smart, thats all...

P.S. unfortunately, it doesnt understand multi-salavic phrases like "clean my shoes better marissa, or i'll report you to the IRS"
    ---------------------------------
    This message was made possible by government funding allowing a test chimp codenamed CLYDE to randomly punch keys in some secret underground test facility

I would teach her math, science, english grammar, and all the class stuff, so when i got my homework piled up, it's time to ask for da smart lady

Originally posted by Reclaimer

I'm sorry, that would really trip me out, and I swear if this NUDE thing got around to asking me that, I'd never turn that thing on again. Ever see terminator? I swear, Skytell has to start somewhere.
    You must mean SKYNET. Their protocol is currently...on scheduele.

Thread Information