Thread: According to my local EB, RTCW has been delayed!!!

xbAWOL

Angry According to my local EB, RTCW has been delayed!!!

April Fools....

Ok, now that I have ****ed you off, I would like to say, this is not a joke. I repeat, not a joke. I was over at EB getting Quantum Redshift for my friend like a half hour ago. I saw the jewel case for Wolfenstien, and it looked like the real deal. There was nothing on it that said "For Display Only" or anything else of that nature. So I was like, sweet, maybe they got it in early, or something like that. So I ask that guy if they have it, or if they will be getting it tomorrow(since thats the ship date) or Wedesday, the actual speculated release date. The guy said we are getting it the 28th!!! I was like wtf, and I asked him again(I was like "I beg your pardon") and he said the game has been delayed till the twenty-eigth of May. So, if this guy is speaking the truth, I am really ****ed. Lets hope he made a mistake. There is one thing I am leaning to. The Playstation 2 version, though titled differently, has the same box art. Maybe he thought I was holding that version up, since it just so happens to be that the ship date for the PS2 version is the 27th:http://ebgames.com/ebx/categories/pr...p?pf_id=215136 All I can say now, is that I will wait til Wed. and then I will see if it has been delayed, so keep your fingers crossed!

BTW, to further add to my feelings of this guy making a mistake is the actual ship date on their website hasn't changed, see here: http://ebgames.com/ebx/categories/pr...&web_dept=XBOX

dude
    im gonna be really disapointed if im not able to play wolfenstein during my vacation next week

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Hey, delayed or not...tired.
    Back into the world of gaming.

aww man it better nopt be delayed. Im pretty sure its not though. I reserved a copy and wednsday Im going to pick it up.

Got my fingers crossed that it comes out this week.

My brother should get it and mail it to me. (See, I don't live in the States nor Canada. )
    You learn from history that you learn nothing from history

damn delays..... seems like every game i really want gets delayed..... ALWAYS!

Originally posted by RastaBlasta
    damn delays..... seems like every game i really want gets delayed..... ALWAYS!
    Yeah, even Downloadable Contents.
    You learn from history that you learn nothing from history

Frostberg

I am so hyped up about this game because it offers sooo much and i am pretty sure it cant dissapoint because i liked the pc version so much, and this builds on to it with all the new stuff.

I really want this and Enter The Matrix as my monthly games...

Formerly Jerred B Dyslexic Chaos's Avatar

Default it better not be...

This is going to be the last game i buy for awhile because im quitting my job and need to save some money for my DSL bill (i'm 16) and if it gets delayed much longer im going to have to but something else...

It shipped I made a post regarding this in the RTCW area where it belongs.
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

Default Re: According to my local EB, RTCW has been delayed!!!

Originally posted by MixMasta
    April Fools....
    [/url]
    It's not April though..... I plan on picking this up tomorrow but will most likely not play it much due to PSO Must....bring..myself...away..can't..stop playing...PSO ARGGG!

Thread Information