Thread: Super ****ed

DON'T BE LIKE HER! Batman_wanna_be's Avatar

Default Super ****ed

Barbie™ Horse Adventures: Wild Horse Rescue: Horses are missing from the local riding school! Help Barbie and her friends bring them back to safety.

Why is the xbox puting out a Barbie I thought the xbox was for older gamers on for 5 year old girls i mean come on tihs is the xbox not the gamecube Barbie™ Horse Adventures: Wild Horse Rescue: Horses are missing from the local riding school! Help Barbie and her friends bring them back to safety.

If you think i made it up go to www.xbox.com to see it.

Member on the run

XBox is for everyone man. They're going to have adult oriented as well as kid oriented games. If they were to just focus on one segment of the populace, they'd miss out on that market's support. If you don't like it, don't buy it, simple as that. I'm certainly not planning on buying it.

What?? You can honestly say you don't like Barbie??

The Xbox is mainly aimed at older gamers, but Microsoft isn't dumb and won't ignore the rest of the market.
    If they release a few Kiddie games, then parents can get one for themselves and there children.
    At the moment most parents go for a ps2 or gamecube as they have more child friendly games, so Microsoft can move in on that market and get some more sales.

I bet that a lot of Kiddie games will make an appearance on Xbox very soon.

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Hey, huh...Barbie game ? Just keep going my way without notice this one.
    Back into the world of gaming.

Originally posted by rudedogX
    XBox is for everyone man. They're going to have adult oriented as well as kid oriented games. If they were to just focus on one segment of the populace, they'd miss out on that market's support. If you don't like it, don't buy it, simple as that. I'm certainly not planning on buying it.
    well said rude

Default Sorry so long

All Iam saying is that the xbox (i think) was the first game consloe to have nudity in a game (BMX XXX) and from the games and average rating of mature on the games i think the that they should put more money and ideas into more adult games and less into kiddie games because yes there is a market for kiddie games but the gaming age is 18 to 34 now so it makes more sense to market them.

Default Re: Sorry so long

Originally posted by Batman_wanna_be
    All Iam saying is that the xbox (i think) was the first game consloe to have nudity in a game (BMX XXX) and from the games and average rating of mature on the games i think the that they should put more money and ideas into more adult games and less into kiddie games because yes there is a market for kiddie games but the gaming age is 18 to 34 now so it makes more sense to market them.
    en contraire my friend....xbox is DEFINITLEY NOT the first system to have nudity...think Atari 2600

Default Re: Re: Sorry so long

Originally posted by y2kash_14

en contraire my friend....xbox is DEFINITLEY NOT the first system to have nudity...think Atari 2600
    Atari? There was nudity in games long before that. I bet when they made pong for the first time on an oscilliscope, there was some guy there who played with the program and got it to display some green circles and said "look guys! boobs!"

As for the Barbie game... you know you are going to buy it the day a nude patch comes out.

Yea If there is a nude patch i know proably buy it but who thinks up games like this barbie one?

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

No way! There's a Barbie game coming out!??!?!

You know, I would only have interest in this title if they threw in a few guns, grenade launchers, flame throwers, and chain saws to be used against barbie and all of her plastic friends. But since they're not, I will skip it.

I just decided to take a look at it just for the heck of it and UGH!! the graphics are horrible. The least they could do is have barbie with better graphics. How dare they (Vivendi Universal) disgrace the Xbox this way. It looks like a PS1 title.

Member on the run

Have you seen a 'kid' game with good graphics on the XBox yet? I doubt you will seeing as how kids are less likely to really care as much about the graphics.

Thread Information