Thread: Auto Modellista goes Live on Xbox

Default Auto Modellista goes Live on Xbox

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This just in! Or rather: this press released on September 19th without much fanfare! Auto Modellista is coming to Xbox in February 2004, with eight-player Live support in addition to all the features of the PS2 version. Sorry, we'll keep our eyes a bit more open next time.

For those who missed the PS2 version, Auto Modellista is a racing game from Capcom, home to some of the loveliest cel-shading ever seen, licensed vehicles from all over the globe (albeit mostly Japan) and a VJ mode for adding 24-style split-screen modes, graphical effects and wacky sounds to saved replays.

Although it didn't do terribly well on its release (it was a bit rubbish to play, sadly), it's possible Capcom tweaked the Xbox version around a bit while they were painting all those gorgeous Xbox Live-related cels. We'll keep an eye on it and let you know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Source
    **Most ppl dont like this game though.
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

I hope they fixed the steering control problems from the PS2 version. On the PS2 version the steering was like driving on ice with butter coated tires no matter which tweeks you used. It's a shame too because the graphics were sweet and the customization was the best I've ever seen, right down to the sticker on the spoiler. I tryed it online once and people were just full throttle pinballing around the turns, what a piece of crap, try renting it first, trust me !! Who beta tested this turd ?? Stevey Wonder and Ray Charles ??
    Last edited by shawns20; 10-20-2003 at 09:07 AM.
    Proud owner of 11 X Boxes and 2 360s

Never let it be said, I didn't do the least I could do.

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

so it's still ocming after all but anyway, i won't get it cause my target is for PGR 2.
    Back into the world of gaming.

This game looked so cool but didn't here anything on it so it might be a crappy game but if they fixed those problems i would love to try this game

If the steering isnt fixed COMPLETELY, I wont even go near it...
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

meh who cares!!!i would like nba inside series to go live.
    Hidden Content

While Your Guns Are Raisin'-Mine Is Blazin'(RIP DZNUTZ)

Thread Information