Poll: How do you feel about Halo threads/talk?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you sick of HALO threads?

Default Are you sick of HALO threads?

Who else here is sick of threads filled with Halo Rulz talk or HALO 2 rumors or how about my favorite "how long have you played halo?" GET A NEW GAME ... or anything Halo related. I sure as molasses am and I know I can't be the only one. I wish bungie would end all work on Halo 2 and recall all Halo discs for safety concerns so people would just drop the whole subject. Wait then everyone would be crying about why they took my Halo away from me.

Here
    When they get done with it ... it will come out. Not any sooner and not any later.
    Take your gaming to the Next Level. Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

DZ ... Thanks for all the good times. You will be missed.

Now I voted "I Love Halo".............but yes, the threads are getting a little too cultish

Bring on the threads! I Love the HYPE!

The 'A' is for 'go bAlls' thrAsher's Avatar

It was old when I joined, and now I just find it funny. You'd think half these kids didn't know there were other games out for the Xbox.

I love Halo, also, but it's like, been there, done that. Move on. Maybe XBA needs an entire SITE just for Halo...like HaloAddicts or something....

Hidden Content

@~~'~~DZ~~'~~@

Loves Katamari Damacy StudioAlex's Avatar

I think what's most annoying is the fact the everytime some guy with a 3 post total comes up with:

whoo hre luvs halo u r crazy if u don luv dis game!

people encourage the behavior by answering these posts everytime. Yes, Halo comes up a lot. I wouldn't mind it if someone actually had something new to post. What really gets me is people constantly responding to these pointless posts.

well i love it and play it whenever i can 3 or 4 nights a week.

So I say bring on more threads about halo.

It can never get old for me

If someone likes a game, they like a game.....you cant hate on someone for still wanting to talk about halo. For some of us Halo is still fairly new. Just like some of you played it and moved on, some of us are playing it and still play it.

Talking

i love halo

if the thread bring's something new to the table than i see no problem with it.

Im sick to the back teeth with halo posting its like a jumping cd repeating itself halohalohalo....
    "Iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another."

Halo 2 Junk Creator WrathfulPoppa's Avatar

Originally posted by thrAsher
    It was old when I joined, and now I just find it funny. You'd think half these kids didn't know there were other games out for the Xbox.

I love Halo, also, but it's like, been there, done that. Move on. Maybe XBA needs an entire SITE just for Halo...like HaloAddicts or something....
    I don't see a problem with it, a lot of people love Halo, nothing wrong with that. Those stupid posts that you guys mentioned before only happen every once in a while, most of the other ones offer new material thats usually pretty interesting so it doesn't bother me.

As for the HaloAddicts site, <plug>Halo2.owns.it</plug>
    Hidden Content
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Xbox Live games: Project Gotham Racing 2, Mech Assault, Rainbow Six 3, Unreal Championship, Ghost Recon, Whacked (playable demo), Moto GP (playable demo)

The rest of my Xbox games: Halo: Combat Evolved, SegaGT 2002, Transworld Snowboarding, Brute Force, Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3, Jet Set Radio Future, NFL Fever 2002, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Dead or Alive 3, Splinter Cell, Fuzion Frenzy, I-Ninja, Deus Ex: Invisible War

bust a nut

well, thats why i suggested a sub forum just for halo 2. so

NEW material? Are you kidding me? I can almost garauntee that 90% of the current Halo threads were made before Halo or the XBox were even released.

I am more than tired of the threads. It seems poeple have elevated Halo and Halo 2 above the level of a game. They have put it on the pedestal of a god, which is more than pathetic.

Heck, I never even "loved" Halo. It was a pretty good game, but it does have its flaws. In my opinion there are much better games currently out on the Xbox.

I can say without hyperbole that there will be a major sector of the general XBox playing public who will be severely disapointed with Halo 2, simply becuase from the hype they are creating, they are expecting it to be a god descending from the heavens to take them to the promised land. Let's face it, it's a GAME. It won't have that kind of effect on you.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Originally posted by thrAsher
    Nah, i think HaloHolics sounds better.
    "Hi, My Name is Jet Lag and im a Haloholic!"

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination." - Mark Twain

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Making more of it....we are on Xbox Addict Site.
    Back into the world of gaming.

Im sick of halo threads too. I dont even vist GD as often, just because of the same halo info being recycled over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
    And whats the point of making threads like "OMG!!!!1 Halo2 will rewL!"

We know this already. And stop asking for a release date. We dont work for bungie and noone here does either.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by JJaX
    Im sick of halo threads too. I dont even vist GD as often, just because of the same halo info being recycled over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
    And whats the point of making threads like &quot;OMG!!!!1 Halo2 will rewL!&quot;

We know this already. And stop asking for a release date. We dont work for bungie and noone here does either.
    aaaw, jaxx, what happed to your other sig?
    "Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination." - Mark Twain

Default Re: Are you sick of HALO threads?

Originally posted by Dirty DeStrO
    Who else here is sick of threads filled with Halo Rulz talk or HALO 2 rumors or how about my favorite &quot;how long have you played halo?&quot; GET A NEW GAME ... or anything Halo related. I sure as molasses am and I know I can't be the only one. I wish bungie would end all work on Halo 2 and recall all Halo discs for safety concerns so people would just drop the whole subject. Wait then everyone would be crying about why they took my Halo away from me.

Here
    When they get done with it ... it will come out. Not any sooner and not any later.
    I dont mind any thread of any type. And Halo is the best of all kinds of threads. Im just laughing at how your very thread is Halo related. HAhahaHAHAhaha!

Default Re: Re: Are you sick of HALO threads?

Originally posted by BunnyRabbit

I dont mind any thread of any type. And Halo is the best of all kinds of threads. Im just laughing at how your very thread is Halo related. HAhahaHAHAhaha!

HHAhahAHhaHAHAHahHHAHah......................................no

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
    NEW material? Are you kidding me? I can almost garauntee that 90% of the current Halo threads were made before Halo or the XBox were even released.

I am more than tired of the threads. It seems poeple have elevated Halo and Halo 2 above the level of a game. They have put it on the pedestal of a god, which is more than pathetic.

Heck, I never even &quot;loved&quot; Halo. It was a pretty good game, but it does have its flaws. In my opinion there are much better games currently out on the Xbox.

I can say without hyperbole that there will be a major sector of the general XBox playing public who will be severely disapointed with Halo 2, simply becuase from the hype they are creating, they are expecting it to be a god descending from the heavens to take them to the promised land. Let's face it, it's a GAME. It won't have that kind of effect on you.
    That reply IS IT in a nutshell!
    "Iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another."

I think Halo is a good game but there are a little too many threads on it. At XBA, the percentage of Halo threads is nowhere near as high as several other Xbox sites, so it's really not too bad here. I feel that there other great games too that deserve the attention of Halo. Blinx and Gun Valkyrie are my two favorite Xbox games and I next to never see threads of those games. Project Gotham Racing, Otogi, and Voodo Vince are towards the top too.
    Now Playing
    Star Ocean: TLH (360) | Killzone 2 (PS3) | Star Ocean: FD (PSP)

Thread Information